Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally decided to see if there was such a thing as an Unchi-Kun for Oceangotchi or something like that, at least I don't need to care for it. ;)

Anyway, beneath you can observe what a poor, little, sick Planktontchi looks like. I feel sorry for him and his little cries, but I have ignored him before he was even born (I reset the last one because the hunger level kept going down.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░

░░░░█░░░░

░░░███░░░

░░█░░░█░░

░███░███░

░█░░░░░█░

░░█████░░

░█░█░█░█░

░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░

░░░░█░░░░

░░█████░░

░█░░░░░█░

░███░███░

░█░░░░░█░

░░█████░░

░█░█░█░█░

░░░░░░░░░

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yesterday I began to write a log entry, but we had a powercut, so I lost it all. Anyway, basically I got Takoten on my Angel, I resetted the ocean and am doing my best to ignore it (little care), and my EnTamas evolved. :>) I have what I wanted! A Furawatchi (same animations as Leaftchi on V3, ahem ahem) and this thing like Mametchi but cross-eyed and different ears. I also managed to buy a FitboyZ Fitgirl thingie, but I will explain that later, but the main focus for me for now is UraTama. It came TODAY, just NOW, it took ONLY six days to arrive (w00t!) and I am about to start it up, though I MUST think of a cool name. :D I cannot wait! The design is so much cooler than I thought, and I already :D it. I'll start immediately. Remember like when I got my first EnTama? Well, I'll be explaining it through like that, lol. Plus, the instructions come with some extra cool bits, and a Kakeibo image thing. I want a Kakeibo :D lol.

I finally got round to hatching my UraTama. :D I decided to name it Uragotchi (U - ra - go - (t) - chi), and it came out as a Mame girl which is the comedian one. The blue pixels are cool, but they seem purply??

It took some figuring out on how to play the games:

1) With A and C move a flying corn thing?? Anyway, when a jack-in-the-box comes out, go to him and press B to bonk him on the head (haha, how funny). I got 100 Gotchi from that.

2) I don't get this game. You have to find the diamond??

3) You have to get as much power as possible to break the thing at the bottom, if there isn't enough, you break yourself. o_O

Ura is so cool although DANG!!! I Missed it pooping justnow, lol. :D :D

Quick Summary of Other TamaGotchi Updates

Angelgotchi - He was a Takoten, and he evolved into Ojayitenshi (wrong char!! :furawatchi: ), so I murdered him by turning the lights on and off. I restarted Angel, and I am ignoring it as usual, and it is currently a poor sweet Maruten.

Oceangotchi - Grimly ignored. A Kuragetchi who lasts longer ignored than cared for...

EnTamas - They evolved and I believe they are about to get a job (mail).

V1s and V2s - All babies to be named except for V1 2 who is a Robotchi still.

V3 1 - He became a Hinatchi (yawn).

V3 2 - This morning I looked after the brand new baby, and called her SHIRO, which means white in Japanese cos technically she is white. :lol: She became a Kuchitamatchi! I am really happy about that seeing that it is the only character I have never had before. It is so sweet when it plays flag and when it rolls about. ^.^

Yuki Oenguin - It evolved again, into a more elaborate penguin. I miss the cute black penguin.

Unisaur - Not sure when this happened but he morphed back into the weird smiling dinosaur of bad care, but he is still a teen.

Mini - It must've evovled, not sure when though, I never catch it evolving. Anyway - I think I have Ojayitchi and I am extremely happy! It's totally new, i didn't even know he existed on Mini. He rocks, hahaha

Around this time yesterday I purchased a Fitboyz grey and a Fitgirlz Aqua. The grey/silver is for me, the Aqua is for kyliesmum.

Not sure how much I have said about it, but I thought I'd write about it quickly:

Fitboyz wears sunglasses, which are über cool, but they sometimes get in the way. it is also very big, and extremely wide, but it is still pretty good cop. :furawatchi:

Anyway, the instructions are all in Spanish, although there is an accidental sentence and a half in English somewhere. The instructions are good, they are precise, and it has this really well made diagram of where you go if you press a certain button.

So, Fitboyz (which I'll call FBz for short) has four buttons plus reset (which you will probably need a NEEDLE to press).

One looks like a nose, and that is button "A", or the escape/go back button.

Then there are three buttons underneath the screen. The first ( :lol: moves left, the middle one (+) © enters and the last (D) moves right.

© accesses time and (A) accesses the time left of a certain activity. Well, that is basically the simple stuff.

When I began my FBz, I did not read the instructions properly, because the part on how you started it up was in the middle of the book, and I couldn't find it. In consequence I got a lot of stuff wrong:

- My Fbz got named [space]ARAA

- He weighed 50kg

- He was 1,79 m tall (making him anorexic)

- The time was an hour slow

- The date was the 27th of January (xD)

Anyway, overnight, my FBz became 45kgs, got better lifestlye, and good physical condition, so today what I ddi what feed the high caloric value steak many times, and not do much exercise. Tomorrow he will be fat, lol.

Anyway, the sounds on FBz are quite simple except when it comes to lunchtime where they are very elaborate

In my next post/whenever I have time, I will try post a better and more detailed careguide mainly for the benefit of KM and readers, hehe. :]

My UraTama is doing so well! I love my character. Skillful Abott says its URaYoungMimitchi, but I am not too sure.

Anyway, she got the nanny three times, aand they play this hide-and-seek game together. The first two goes my character lost, and it got quite sad. :( However, they played it a third time, and it found the Nanny, so it won, and became happier. The vendor visited me too, but only offered expensive food. I hope to start buying some cool stuff soon, and I want to know whether Hatena cards work on it, because if they do, I will raise all the Hatena characters and try to be the first in getting all the UraHatena chars. Lol, I sound ambitious there. xD

Overnight I sent Hatenazoku cards to my UraTama, which are exclamation marks, I canno wait to raise them. Also, I don't think I want a second UraTama, the connection games are the same as EnTama, not worth it, I'll beg for a Kakeibo/other Tamagotchi, lol. Well, I don't beg, but you know what I mean :furawatchi:

Ojayitchi is a cool Mini character, I keep saying it, but it needs to eat too often. I also restarted the Oceangotchi because yesterday Kuragtchi died, and I got Planktontchi agai. I got to film it.

Anyway, for every Happy heeart Ocean loses, three hungry ones go down, so it is reeeaaaaallllyyyy difficult to ddo other things at the same time, plus it never beeps when it gets ill. :furawatchi: These are my last days with him, lol

Well, Oceangotchi just evolved into that Kuragetchi everyone hates because he likes to die a lot, lol. :furawatchi:

Anyway, when I played a game with him, he immediately got the squid, so I paused him - I can't be bothered to clear up squid-mess right now, lol

Wow spiffy almost a hundred pages!! Keep up the good work!! :furawatchi:
100 pages?! Whoa, I don't know, I can only see 13 (I view 40 topics and replies per page, less page-loading :furawatchi: )

Well, another update to add is that my V3 2 (my cute Kuchitamatchi) became another little Hinatchi... :furawatchi:

1) I don't like Hinatchi

2) I wanted something new

3) I wanted a character I had never had before

100 pages?! Whoa, I don't know, I can only see 13 (I view 40 topics and replies per page, less page-loading :D ) 

Well, another update to add is that my V3 2 (my cute Kuchitamatchi) became another little Hinatchi... :D

1) I don't like Hinatchi

2) I wanted something new

3) I wanted a character I had never had before
Oh, I view 5 replies per page. Strange...

Oh, I view 5 replies per page. Strange...
Oh right - wow! Five?! Well, if you wish to change that go here and go to the bottom where it says:

Number of posts to show for each topic page

Number of topics to show for each forum page

and use the dropdown list to select a larger number - unless you like it the way it is of course. :D

Anyway, time for some UraTama stats, I forgot to say them:

I am so thrilled with it, that is is probably absolutely perfect, and I keep impatiently awaiting the next poo and feed to yet again play some more games.

Totally Happy and not hungry

GUTS:

Fun: 57

Middle Star Thing: 14

Passion: 134

4 years old (so much waking it up at night)

6 grammes

Name: Uragotchi

Girl, first generation

Mind you, I don't have many items:

- 3 cooking items, one for each GUT group

- A microphone for singing

- A bath for the middle thing GUT

- The three Hatena dating cards

Another thing I realised is that the tune for the middle GUT increase is really the style on played backwards so that is quite interesting and makes 'Ura' have even more meaning

After having observed Maruten dying, I hatched another, and ignored again... Aren't I mean?

And then, my V3 1 evolved from Hinatchi to Bill. >.<

He is ugly...

So, I can see that from hinatchi you can only get ugly characters: Decotchi, Bill... What next?!

I shall die if my V3 2 Hinatchi becomes a Bill/Decotchi too, they are... ugly. :D

Why did my EnTamas graduate after I just updated my log?!

Anyway, I became a chef on my Ciào Memecchi and on the Style one (105 in style or so) I got a stirring thing, or a tennis racket?? Not sure really, but they are jobs I have never had before and I like it. :D

Then, I played with my UraTama, nothing new has happened with him

Why did my EnTamas graduate after I just updated my log?!Anyway, I became a chef on my Ciào Memecchi and on the Style one (105 in style or so) I got a stirring thing, or a tennis racket?? Not sure really, but they are jobs I have never had before and I like it. :furawatchi:

Then, I played with my UraTama, nothing new has happened with him
I That stirring think is a whisk maybe? I've had that job wiht my Entama before.

I That stirring think is a whisk maybe? I've had that job wiht my Entama before.
Ah right! Thanks a bunch RTT. :D :furawatchi: Sounds cool, lol. :p

Anyway, this FBz thing, I had a look to see its stats this morning, and I am not happy with it:

Name: ARAA

56 KG

Anorexic

Weak

High Lifestyle

:angry: I was hoping the weihgt would go up more, but oh well, lets see what happens tomorrow.

Well, yesterday I began to write a log entry, but we had a powercut, so I lost it all. Anyway, basically I got Takoten on my Angel, I resetted the ocean and am doing my best to ignore it (little care), and my EnTamas evolved. :>) I have what I wanted! A Furawatchi (same animations as Leaftchi on V3, ahem ahem) and this thing like Mametchi but cross-eyed and different ears. I also managed to buy a FitboyZ Fitgirl thingie, but I will explain that later, but the main focus for me for now is UraTama. It came TODAY, just NOW, it took ONLY six days to arrive (w00t!) and I am about to start it up, though I MUST think of a cool name. :angry: I cannot wait! The design is so much cooler than I thought, and I already :furawatchi: it. I'll start immediately. Remember like when I got my first EnTama? Well, I'll be explaining it through like that, lol. Plus, the instructions come with some extra cool bits, and a Kakeibo image thing. I want a Kakeibo :p lol.
So far I love your log, I couldn't get on for a few days... because... never mind. :D

You had a powercut yesterday? SO DID THE PLACE WERE I LIVE!

Okay, at the YMCA, my mom's friends with her son and daughter (Who are my sister's and my friends!) came over at 6:00pm for the open swim. Well after, at 7:15 or something, this big storm started.

There were big winds, lots of rain and a big thunderstorm.

A tornado touched-down on Highway #... I don't know, but we were stuck inside the YMCA. Then the power goes out, I scream "AAH!" and the managers rush us into the place with no glass ceilings. Eventually, though, it stopped. *phew*

So far I love your log, I couldn't get on for a few days... because... never mind. :wub:
You had a powercut yesterday? SO DID THE PLACE WERE I LIVE!

Okay, at the YMCA, my mom's friends with her son and daughter (Who are my sister's and my friends!) came over at 6:00pm for the open swim. Well after, at 7:15 or something, this big storm started.

There were big winds, lots of rain and a big thunderstorm.

A tornado touched-down on Highway #... I don't know, but we were stuck inside the YMCA. Then the power goes out, I scream "AAH!" and the managers rush us into the place with no glass ceilings. Eventually, though, it stopped. *phew*
Heh, well, the reason here is the heat - everyone turns on their A/C 24 hours of the day (not us though), and of course, as everyone gets electricity from one place, it all goes down.

Anyway, my UraTama evovled, yay, yay, yay!

It became something like an Ichigotchi with a thing on its head? A bow?

Anyway, here is an image, it is the one on the end, the one on the right. It has orange, blonde hair an a flower on...? Uh... right, lol, it looks cooler in pixels xD. That looks like an orange with banana for ahir and a strawberry attached to a hairslide or something.

My Fitboyz stats changed a bit:

Name: ARAA

67KG

Normal (yay!)

BMI good

Lifestyle went down a bit, but it is still above normal

Physical thing is weak :(

So... I fed him, and made him do exercise, and brush his teeth, that should help. ;)

Latest posts

Back