Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, thank you bratzroxg. :D

Well, I have had little time for my Tamas, like you know. My Angelgotchi died a good death as the funny Ojayitenshii, so I started it up again, and it became an UnchiKun, so I hope it brings me luck, lol. :huh:

Well, I finally unpaused my EnTamas and UraTamas and connected them. Black GUTS always lost, UraTama always won, and Ciáo sometimes won and sometimes lost, haha.

I also found a whole load of used Tamagotchi batteries, andtried them one by one in mmy mini. The fourth or the fifth made it work, so I pressed reset, and hatched a new Mini Tamagotchi. It is currently Marutchi. :rolleyes:

I unpaused CADIS the head with lips because he will be accompanying me to visit my friend later on, on the Noria del Prado. :mametchi: I may take the other V3 as well. Finally, some tama-time! :mametchi:

Um, spiffy, are you still here?
-Kuchipatchi-
Little has happened with my Tamas, most were all paused... Fitboyz was named PERFE, and lead a healthy life. The next one, called FAT by my mother (lol...) died early of a heart attack (he blows up like a balloon!!!) aand weighed 212 kg.

My Angelgotchi became an UnchiKun as I hoped, so I hope itbrings me luck. 8th grade = a lot more homework and tighter time limits.

I also bought two fakes with two spare batteries (Chinese) and two zip lanyards for 4,50€ and desìte being fakes, I wanted something new, and they looked fun. It is called "Animal Imaginado" (Imagined Animal) and its made in China. Weird instructions in the following post.

*reads it overfor the 5th time* Wow, it's so great I just had to post again! Awesome log! =D But too bad my Tamas ALL have dead batteries. Oh wellz!

[SIZE=7pt]Spiffy, are you letting this log just die? You haven't posted for a long time..[/SIZE]

-Kuchipatchi-

Aaah, thanks for the urges, and sorry for my late rely. *scratches help*

Not got enough time - but here is a short review of whats happened:

My EnTama Ojayitchis got a job, and were repaused.

My UraTama character got a job and was repaused.

My Mini became a Nyorotchi, its batteries died, for some reason became a Nyorotchi again when I put in a new battery, and it still is one. :(

I name my V3 CADIZ (V3 1), and it went from a baby > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi > PAUSE

My V3 2 went from the floating head to a Gozarutchi, and I paused it while my other V3 catches up.

I bought a V4, and its evolution was:

Baby > Mizutamatchi > Gurumetchi > Tosakatchi

Its a lot of fun (most of the V4 info is in the V4 topic).

My Angel became an Unchikun again (and brought some good luck). Then I reset it, and have a paused Ginjirotenshii, which when I have the time I will make it become Charitchi.

Yesterday Tosakatchi got offered the matchmaker a Leaftchi. I said yes. The mating scene is too rushed if you ask me, the oldie blinks too much...

The fireworks have the entama sounds.

I got a baby pentagonal shaped boy. =)

New ticket discovered - N.Y. New York.

So we have:

Africa

France ??

JAPAN

New York

Canada

I also saw a cuckoo clock in the shop - 7000p

Yes! Keeping up! :wacko: :ph34r: Well, yesterday Tosakatchi got an event mail [!] and it kept forcing me to play the job game. I imagine I had to catch 30 balloons, but I kept getting short of it, so I set the time for 23:59, and all of a sudden Tosakatchi was standing by the baby boy, gawping at it.

After 3 minutes, it began to open and close its mouth like a goldfish, and it whizzed faster than usual up towards the sky :wacko:

Then, the baby was left snoring, unaware of anything happening, and the light clicked back off.

I decided to let the members from TSS - Tamagotchi Social Sphere, the new mimitchi.com forums decide on its future name

Link

So, I'm stuck between TIGER, YUMMY and NYUCH. :]

I think I'll go for YUMMY. Anyway, I don't have enough time to care for a baby now, so I will be doing that when I get back from school if I remember

Oh how funny! As soon as I posted the above, and returned from TamaTown

(Access Password

A551D7D

516CA0A),

I received a [!] mail, and some training, and got the nanny, who gave me a little bag. :wacko: I can now go to preschool! Such sweet animations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back