Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiffy, glad to have you back posting in your log! I read almost all pages a quite a while ago! We've all been counting on you to post in your log!

^ ^

___

^^^^

Yay! Well, I'm glad I've still got some readers, hehe. ;)

Today I took my Tamagotchi to school in its Memetchi pouch, but I kept it in my pocket all day so the people in my class wouldn't see it and thus try to do something to it / tease me / whatever.

I did show someone though, a new boy in 10th grade this year who has been in America. :mimitchi: Apparently he likes Tamagotchis although he didn't know they did as many things as they do nowadays. :lol: So, I might just be spreading a "tama-fad", because he's quite popular... (but I'm not).

I also showed my best friend, of course, and my other best friend saw it at Japanese class, so I guess I've showed it off a little bit, heehee.

I also used Biology/Geology hour (our teacher isn't going to come in a while) to translate part of the instructions. I haven't done that much, but I can more or less understand passages such as:

"Tamagocchi no kazoku no namae, sedaisuu, motte iru gocchi pointo (tamagocchisei no o-kane) ga wakaruyo."

Tamagotchi family name, generation are there. Gotchi points (tama-money) are there too/understood. (Well, I get the idea).

I also caught one of them about to use the toilet, so I was able to potty train them. I had them on time-pause all day, when actually I could have had them sleeping, but anyway...

I earnt some more money between playing games and using the FamiTama EXPO.

Dougu items: Gramaphone, Planetarium, Chess game and Teddy Bear.

Sonota: Computer

I got the last one from beating the Tama-Info game. The Family all watch the different objects, and hop about happily. Still 0% bonding (cute feature that the º of the % are little hearts). I wonder how I am meant to make them more bonded, which is what I would like. :angry:

The time feature has a little gotchi-blob (it looks like a bebitchi) eating some stars.

I also noticed in the sunlight that the paint on it is metallic-shaded.

Instructions

I don't think I can quite make a guide in one day, but I can try and list up what I have found out up to now, like how I did with EnTama and hopefully compile it like I did with EnTama. Since I know some Japanese now too then it should be easier.

Start-up

• Pull out tab
  • Put in date, time and birthday
  • Wait for the three eggs to hatch
  • Care...

Basic care

Icon 1: Checkmeter

Screen 1: Hunger (Onaka / Stomach) and Gokigen (Happiness). There are five hearts which have to be filled.

Screen 2: Kizunanpaa (Bonding percentage) and "Iroirokazoku" (family type)

Screen 3: Family name (Spiffy), generation and gotchi point amount. It goes till 99 generations and 99999 gotchipoints

Screen 4, 5 & 6: Each family member is described by species, sex and 'type'?

Icon 2: Food

Gohan (Meal): Has two meals + whatever you buy

Oyatsu (Snack): Has two appetising snacks + whatever you buy

When they eat something, two cooks walk in from either side of the screen, as if to carry the plate to the family which eats together.

Icon 3: Toilet

Either to quickly clean the screen when onr charatcer poops with a beep, or to actually catch them. The potty, by the way, wears a crown, and while one uses the loo, the rest of the family watches. xD

Icon 4: Games

There are four games, but I have only played two so far, I still have to unlock the rest. But I will continue writing later, when I have all the games available.

Hehe! Finally, I have a 10% bonded family!

They called my attention, saying a musical note, so in the supposed "time-out" option, I could choose between a violin, a harp and a guitar. Last time I choose a harp, so this time I picked the guitar. It played some music and they looked very happy, and when I checked their stats they were 10% bonded.

I also saw them yawning by an open window. :furawatchi: I guess it is nearly time for them to go to bed. :mellow: I might just set the clock back to continue playing with them.

I also discovered the clock doesn't slide on but directly appears. I was under the impression that when I hatched the eggs it slided on, but I guess either I was wrong, or it has now changed.

I have also been TamaTowning quite a bit. The Eco-Pavillion provides plenty of gotchipoints... <_<

https://famitama.com/pc/eco_en.html

That thing is so funny too. :unsure: Kuchipatchi looks very cute in the shower.

Yay!! Today, my Royarucchi characters evolved!

I remember coming out of the shower this morning when I heard this tinkling tune from the bedroom, so I had a quick look at them and then returned to my doings. *ahem*

Anyway, now my lovely characters are:

♀ Sherucchi (Shelltchi)

♂ Nonopocchi

♀ Chamamecchi

They still don't do any animations when I press © but show a ? mark.

They don't play any of the other two games yet either.

My computer's been going at slug-pace, but finally I have managed to set up the webcam on top of a speaker, and taken some photographs of some animations the Royal made. I have taken pictures of when they have tea (Shelltchi is serving it in these images) and also the first images I took when it evolved, although it is not very obvious at all.

First evolution

Here you can see quite clearly the three new characters. Belltchi is obviously, the one in the middle. :ph34r:

Second image

A bit less clear, but it was also a screenshot while they evolved. Unfortunately on neither you can see the "evolving-flashing lights" to call it somehow.

Tea-time!

Shelltchi (or Sherucchi) serving the tea. However, this image and the following I took using the MSN-webcam service, so it is a mirror image. The character is actually on the other side.

The other pixel of the animation

I hope the pictures are liked. :marumimitchi:

I also have a couple of videos, but I will probably upload them later. Now my Internet is too unreliable. If I catch any more animations I'll photograph them too.

I am going to start saving up some money on my Royal, see if I can afford a billiard board. Maybe that is what will let me play the billiard game. :D

Instead, since I didn't have enough money I bought an aeroplane. It's looks quite funny, Shelltchi blows the back of the aeroplane and it "lifts".

I'll probably take some pictures later. Supposedly I'm meant to go and buy some clothes now because I am going with my friend to Barcelona next week. It's the first time I'm going to ride an aeroplane (but I'm not going to blow the aeroplane, haha) and sleep over at someone else's house... So, it's going to be a nice new experience. I will be taking my Tamagotchi, because my friend is starting to gain interest in her V1 Tamagotchi :D I will be going from Wednesday afternoon (but I'm going to her house in the morning) and I will be coming back on Sunday. They have Internet in Barcelona, but since it is her grandparent's house I don't know how much I will be able to update here. If not I'll just note everything down on a piece of paper, and when I get back post.

I played the Information Booth game before on TamaTown V5, but instead of winning any money I won another computer (although on the Tamagotchi it appears simply as one computer, it doesn't show the number I have liked I think it did on EnTama). If my Internet allows it, I will try to play the ecology game. Both times I have played it, and both times I have won, it provided me with 1000gotchi, which is more than enough when played several times to buy whatever I need. ^_^

My little family evolved before! :lol:

The evolution sound went off, and they evolved.

One of them became a Kuchipacchi (Nonopocchi). The other two are new characters with long names which I'll look at after. Still 10% bonded only. :p

I bought the billiard board finally, but they still don't play the game. Really strange.

How strange and baffling... O__O As soon as I posted that, I got a request for attention. They were asking to paint. So I went to the sixth icon, and made them paint. They painted, looked happy, etc and they were 20% bonded! :p

I was very happy, so I went and gave them a meal, because they needed one. As soon as they finished they all evolved into these weird fat things called Purincchi (Princetchi?). They are all the same thing anyway, so I can't even see the names of the characters I had before.

On the website I can't quite see which are the other two characters (I think some are missing).

Well, I expect sooner or later a growthchart will appear and I will find out what those two characters were called. Till then...

Also, when you press the © button now, one of these fat things walk up to me. :lol:

On the website, there are some "similar-looking characters", like Paparatchis, these fat things and some "Moderutchi" (Modeltchi) which remind me of Minotchis.

Well, I'm not sure what to say, I quite liked my adults before xD.

Plus, it is not an Iro iro kazoku anymore but a Purinkazoku. Maybe purin is pudding...

I'll see if they can use the matchmaker then. If before she said it was too early, maybe she will say something different now...

*goes to try*

After researching in the https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp website, I have found the characters I had before on the famitama page (they share some characters), so at least now I know why I couldn't find them on the other page.

♀ Sherucchi (Shelltchi) => Hototicchi

♂ Nonopocchi => Kuchipacchi

♀ Chamamecchi => Chantocchi

I remembered the last one finally. And what...? Hot tea -tchi? Hot tea? A character that is hot tea??

ROFL.

A character with a hot-tea head with a lemon on the side. xD How funny~!

The matchmaker function still doesn't work yet.

V5s and FamiTamas look so interesting... I do hope soon I can buy:

* Tamagotchi V4.5

* Tamagotchi V5

* Famitama (to connect with Royal)

I also went to Corte Inglés yesterday and they were selling pocket pouches for 6,35€ I think. I bought a Memetchi one for 9,99€ in Portugal, and the Kuchipatchi one looks very cute, so I have to add it to must-get-someday list...

Maybe in Barcelona they'll have some Tamagotchi, supposedly V4.5 and V5 were meant to have already arrived in Europe (but they haven't!)

Hehe, my Purincchis just asked for another "discipline". Actually, I don't think it is discipline but maybe just a training, depending on whatever you decide they will become something or the other.

By the way, I discovered that more or less clearly (depends on if you read Japanese or not :furawatchi: ) it says in the instructions that until I am in second generation. So the first two games raise GOTCHI points and Happiness and the second too raise kizuna (I think it is the family bonding) and the GOTCHI points.

I also discovered my purincchis jumping on a trampoline, and put them on the loo. So far, all the characters I've had so far in each evolutions I have put on the toilet at least twice. \:)/

Purincchis just asked for another attention and this time I let them paint a car. xD It was very cute how they danced at the end. I also bought a pen from the shop, and an Opera House which has gone to the Omiyage (souvenirs) section of the treasure box. :huh:

After asking for another attention and playing swords (or something), these Purincchis are now 30% bonded!

The matchmaker is still too early to come. I guess tomorrow/day after will be the day.

I have also started saving up some money, and have made a little game study which I will post tomorrow (now it's quite late).

Night!

EDIT: Just noticed the log had 24,000 views! ^_^ And I remember when I was excited and happy with 10,000 heehee

Last edited by a moderator:
Today in Japanese class I showed my teacher the Purincchis, and she told me Purin meant pudding in Japanese, therefore, it is proved that these little fat-potato things are a group of hopping puddings.

I also saw them all having a communal bath (that is, having a bath all three together). It was quite cute. They also ran water / had a shower.

:ichigotchi:

My friend (the one I will be going to Barcelona with) asked me just now to add the evolution of her Tamagotchi V1, which she has rescued because I think she is getting Tama-addicted thanks to me. ;)

She has a plain white V1 ConneXion, Tamagotchi written in black, yellow buttons and inside shell.

She called it GOD.

I can't remember its gender, but it became a Marutchi, and then a Hinotamatchi. Generation 1. :)

After getting home today (today we get back early, at 1 o'clock because it is "Martes de Feria", Tuesday of Fair). Yep, the Seville Fair (Feria de Sevilla) has started, which is why I'm going to Barcelona, they are holidays and I am steering clear of Feria xD.

Anyway, I called for the matchmaker on the Royal. First I was offered a Kuchipatchi, but I accidentally said no, and then I got this other weird character which I don't know what its called and they got married.

After chucking out the other two members, the two 'lovers' after a kiss or two turned into kings, laid three eggs and went forever (you can only see them in the games you play with them).

Anyway - Spiffy family is now:

0% bonded

Iroirokazoku (again)

2nd Generation 8000 gotchi

♂ Mimifuwacchi - Chounan

♀ Mimifuwacchi - Choujo

♂ Futabacchi - Jinan

Not sure what Chou is, but nan must be of boy (it is) and jo of girl. Kanojo is girl, so you have the kanji "Jo". I don't know what Chou is yet, but I guess it means prince and princess, or something like that.

The new games are plenty of fun two, especially the singing one. It is also very easy to beat. Hehe.

10% bond achieved! :D

After a call of attention and having them play some football, the family is 10% bonded. Later on I will do my best to explain all of the games.

I have also done some videos, but I have to synthesise them and upload them, which will probably be another day. I'll try to take more pictures too!

Eeeeee! ^__^ Royal FamiTama does not cease to amuse me. :eek:

I was just a witness of a completely adorable animation, the two parents taking turns to kiss each others cheeks. Very cute. :D

I took some photographs of that:

They look at each other lovingly

King kisses Purincchi

Purincchi kisses King

(I think they are king and queen anyway, hehe, judging by the crowns).

Latest posts

Back