Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V1: (this is two minutes latert, typical, when I'm in team stories so I have to retrace my steps). I heard the evolution melody and the Kinakomotchi flashed... squared... crossed... Evolution!!! blibk blink blink... An Ichigotchi!!! For once I'm happy to see one. Ages since I haven't! I'm planning (and hoping) to get a Mametchi.

V2 2: Haha! It evolved as soon as I posted the post above which means I didn't have to retrace my steps!!!! It turned into a...

...not a UFOtchi...

A new character?

no. A young Mimitchi. But I'm happy because I like those a lot too and well, rather that than another Hinotamatchi. The "bad" thing is that all my Tamagotchis are V1 characters and I'm looking for variation. *sighs*

PKMB: Yes!!!!!! I bought it yesterday... It was great!!! I got it for less than 27€ because it was the sales. I got it for 21.95€ which is like a Tamagotchi + 1€. I also saw new Tamagotchi models, one of which I quite like... (boo-hoo). It isn't like a Tamagotchi where you actually have to look after your pokemon but you have to traijn them and bring their strength level up so they can win and have extra power. If you get a lot of power you can decide if you want it to evolve or not. When I pulled the tab out, there was a Pokemon bobbing on the screen. Then I had to choose between four Pokemons. I chose Pikachu naturally. Then there are four modes.

First of all you see the journey mode. At the beginning you can only visit the first portion of the map. There are 6 portions. There there is the PC which keeps your huntong and batling Pokemons, the storage place, where you store up to 40 Pokemons that you catch, the language option (maybe could be included in Tamagotchis) and the on/off sound option. Then there are exploring areas. You search and 9 out of 10 possibilities, a Pokemopn appears. Press b and you battle, press c, it goes. There is a roulette like in slots. All of them are powers the Pokemon use except for the unhappy face, which does nothing. If you make your enemy run out of energy, you win, the other way round, you lose. If your enemy has little energy, you can also catch it by going to the catch function. If it is weak enough, you get it, if not, Ciao! It goes or may come back if b is pressed repeatedly and it is not too weak (I have discovered this). You can access more parts of the map if you use the battle mode. There are six portions but apparently when you open up all six portions you get an extra special one. So far, I have 5, which is good. There are over 100 Pokemons to catch, Whew!

The second mode is battling mode. A gym badge appears and then the owner. Then you must battle against the owner's pokemons. He throws two. You can have 1 or 2 or 3 depending on who you have on your team. When you win, you win the badge, see the image of the next badge and you unlock a map portion. The difficulty increases bit by bit but by then your pokemon mshpould be strong. My Pikachu got to level 16 and did an evolution noise. You can choose if you want evolution or not. I did so I got Riachu, a bigger version of Pikachu. Oh, yes, in battle mode, I just told you about 1 player game but there you can also have connection. The first option of that is that you battle your pokemon with somebody else's and the other one is to exchange one pokemon for another. But as I haven't connected I don't know anythoing about this.

The third mode is tournament mode but you need to unlock the map and finish battle mode so I don't know. I'll say more about this when I finish battle and complete the map of journey mode.

The last mode is more of a "friend list". Of the characters you've caught and probably those you've met via connection get numbered somewhere on it so you have to scrabble around for the Pokemon. Then you press b and you see the pokemon moving. Press b again and you can see the name of the Pokemon (pikachu, riachu... you don't get to choose it a name though). Press b again and you see its powers (main ones, use the status in journey mode to see the cpomplete thing). Those that you have just met in battle mode or finished off with or have lost with in journey mode but you haven't kept get recorded as a still image and without any weight or length info nor name nor powers.

Also, when you close the ball it discnects the screen so it is useful, to keep the battery going. When you want to catch a Pokemon or are going to battle you shake it to "close in" on the Pokemon or to "wake it up" and get it to fight. For that the ball must be closed as if you wanted the screen to go blank. This is a brief description. I'm afraid the instructions:

1) Terrible English. Frankly, I expected it to be better.

2) The writing is microscopic... Unreadable...

It also said on thhe packet: Find out more about it on:

Click this hyperlink

Oh yes, looking at the hyperlink, I just went in. The music is a bit of a pest so I suggest it to be turned off. There, go to catalogue after choosing a guide (the green one for English). It takes a long time to load. Then, go to the top option and click on Pokemon. A list will appear at the side of the screen. Press on Cyber Pokéball. Not much info is given. You can also look at the Tamagotchis in the Fun bit. Only one code has been revealed there, the hair potion. It says it'll show another in July. Erm... Let's have a look at the calendar... Yes, it is July, day after the American (USA) Independence day... Have to wait till mid-july I imagine. *whistles innocently*.

PKMB: Well, I have the whole map on Pokemon and I have the tournament mode. I got a Waffeber or something like that character that sends back what you gave it. Hard to beat but I got an example of it and I defeated another. The characetrs are really cool! I got this lovely squid, tentacruel or something. It looks like a manga picture too.

V2 1: It was first to evolve, into this weird nameless character a bit like a cat/bear which puffs its belly out when it wins at bump. That was Lilac.

V1: Then Lydia decided to evolve and it turned into Mametchi, just what I wanted. Now I'll have to wait for Leila.

V1: Well, not much to say about Mametchi but I fancied saying it walked up to me. So cute! Big eyes and ears!

V2 1: This unknown nameless character named LILAC, the cat one, is great! Looking at its animations it is at the level of a Memetchi/Kuchipatchi. As a difference from other characters, it makes a noise when playing with its roller blades. The unlucky bear/cat falls over at the side of the screen with the "no" noise. LOL. It ponders when given the pencil too.

DD1: 15 years old!!! Wahee!!!

DD2: :lol: In Portugal, on the last day, my mother bonked them down so the bear thing I had reset itself at the age of six!!! Waah!Buaa!! No!!! Now I have a Dinosaur creature (dinkie dino!!!) that evolved just now at the age of one.

PKMB: Lol, it seems weird, the first days, Pikachu/Riachu gained their next level pretty fast but it takes forever on the level I am now (23). I'll make a harder effort to increase it.

(><)>

(~)\ (<---Me, looking like a monkey at the thought of what posted above)

DD1: Yippee!!! 16 years old already!!!

[SIZE=22pt]MATCHMAKER PARTY!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]ROUND 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15pt]V1: Tarakotchi (No)[/SIZE]

V2 1: The froggy T-Rex no name creature (No)

V2 2: Kusatchi (No)

[SIZE=18pt]ROUND 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15pt]V1: Robotchi (No)[/SIZE]

V2 1: Hanatchi (No)

V2 2: Memetchi (No)

[SIZE=18pt]ROUND 3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15pt]V1: Robotchi (No)[/SIZE]

V2 1: Robotchi (No)

V2 2: Dorotchi... Yes!!!!! And... ...I... ...got... ...a... Shiropuchitchi!!!! (Should I be :D or :D those are 3 in a row. :) )

[SIZE=18pt]ROUND 4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15pt]V1: Tarakotchi (No)[/SIZE]

V2 1: Hiratchi... Yes!!!! Cute Hiratchi, even though I've mated with them before. I got a... ...Puchitchi!!!!! (Yay! My tamagotchis can mate now!!!)

ROUND 5

V1: Robotchi (No). (Not again!!!! If I get Tarakotchi next round I think I'll just say yes. :D :D )

ROUND 6

V1: Memetchi. I definitely said yes. And I got a Bebytchi (boy) so now I'll probably end up mating the V2s and poor little V1 boy will stay and go with the matchmaker.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, sorry I haven't said much in the last few days but I pixelised my funny cat on a piece of squared paper I have where I keep record of all of the new tamagotchis I have.

I am a little unsure what to name each baby. I have thought of the names SHELL, SHARK and OCEAN. I think the girl should be SHELL but I don't want her to be that. I also want my V2s to be called OCEAN and SHARK. Hard thinking. |: C ...

Hey! That's not nice!!! :( :angry: I do a tamagotchi log to take record of my tamagotchis. I also thought you were my friend. :angry: :angry: And well, if you don't like it, tell me how you would like it so It would be better. :C
Oh no! I've read your siggy now... So roxyangel has been hacked/had her account stolen. :angry: I would have edited it but I couldn't. I remove my words and I send them to who really did write them. :D

Yay!!! I've gotten exactly what I wanted!!!! And it is a "miracle" sort of thing too... I accidentally on purpose left my tamagotchis on so they gopt sick. I wanted to get them a bit down on the happy and hungry hearts and not all the way down as I achieved when I arrived back from the SummerSchool. All of them... Cross... Sick... Piles of poo... But anyway...[SIZE=27pt][/SIZE]

V1: A lovely Kinakomotchi... Starved to death almost turned into a... (after another bar of training...) ...Young Mimitchi!!!!!!!!!! I expected a Hinotamatchi or something!!!! I must say that it is a "MIRACLE".

V2 1: Well, I was sincerely expecting a Hinotamatchi to come from the Hitodetchi, really what I didn't want but amazingly I was wrong and I didn't get one!!! In fact, I got Nikatchi, that character with a spike and goofy teeth. It is a teen I hadn't yet had!!! He's quite cute in fact, despite those teeth. :angry:

V2 2: And finally, a beautiful chestnut lookalike Kuribotchiturned into a UFOtchi!!!! Brilliant!!! That is lovely!!!

I have got the teens I have desired for and teens I haven't had yet. I have been in luck so far but... Does that mean I will be paid back with V1 adult characters???

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back