Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kawaiitama gave me a dead easy code this time:

I got:

After three goes of claw game a bright Gotchipoint...which were another 350 GP!!!

I went to the tamatama market, but went without a purchase...

I went to th king and the trumpeteers kept saying the same thing, so I went...

Office didnt work for babies...

I went ot the frilly pink place and did a dance... I made a dileberate mistake and got a present... A MUSHROOM! XD

I played once more thta cute little dance and I got a cake with a cherry on top!

Now if I go to meal, after the two default meals I get a number 1 and the mushroom. On snack after the two default snacks I get a cake. I havent eaten them yet though!

I havent got anything to cook with yet because the option doesnt work. Now I must leave, so, the STATS:

My character is brown with vainilla on in e-tamago!! Whenn it loses it looks like its vainilla has melted, which is what makes me think that!

now I and my entama are goingm, so news flash ends!

Hope you don't mind me posting in your log, but I have some tips/advice!

When the sailsman visits, when you get mail, and when the nanny or teacher comes to visit, your Entama will make a certain noise, but you'll only hear the noise like when it hatches if all the hearts are down or if it's sick. You'll come to know what's happening just by listening to the sound, unlike v1 or 2. If you have visitted (or visit)

www.pixelmood.com,

you'll find lots of info, including the things that you can get in the mail and what jobs you can have. Also, once you get cooking items, a good piece of advice is to only try to cook something if you know exactly what ingredients to use! Otherwise they just make nothing, your tama cries, and you lose the ingredients! You'll also find (well I have) that your Entama might beep a little more often, but won't need quite as much attention as the v1 or 2, because there's no discipline (which I kinda miss but anyway), and you don't have to turn out the lights. The maximum for guts points is 999, and if you find items/cooking ingredients/medicines etc with pencils, flowers or hearts on them they'll be guts up items, which you can use to get the respective guts points up. That's about all I can think of at the moment, lol!

^^I dont midn a bit you posting! In fact-I appreciate it, because its just what I needed^^

So far, I havent bee visited by the salesman. I called nanny and they did a dance. I got newspaper but nothing happened.

I have:

Intellligence 48

Style 42

Kindness 50

I have also managed to win at each game!

I also now know how to play the card game, the rules and that (I thionk anyway, my trick always works)

I went to etamago twice again, won a cake from the dance and this multicoloured lollipop from the ring toss!

Argh!!! I missed it pooing-it just did that noiser meanign it just pood. XC

And one last question for you Beccca... I am from the Kuchizoku family-does that mean my future job will be kindness or if I have many intelligence/style, will I be that insrtead? And can you choose the job you want to be?

I just bought an Ichigo ticket!!!

But then I dont know what happened to it. :D It didsomething weird with it and got a question mark. :mametchi:

Perhaps I didnt buy it...

I bought a TV for 1000GP I think.

Yeah-I hadnt bought the Ichigotchi ticket. Well-IM BUYING IT NOW!!!

And then Ill be raising soem more money!

Lol-the TV is cool, it jumps with flowers once its watched it!

Yes, here comes Ichigtchi tcket 1500GP...

now im rising money with the intelligence game...

So... 500GP no! 300Gp. LOst on last card. XC

14 on hammer game. 30GP... THants it-Im going to etamago and winning soem GPs!

No, you can get any job you want, just as long as you have enough guts points in whatever is required. I'm best at the card game, so I always seem to get an intelligence job!

Ah! Thanks. Im keeping all of my GUT points leveled up. :S

I want to be a scientist.

Stats:

Perfect in Hungry and Happiness

142 IQ 137 S 138 K

14360 GP

I have bought a lot from the JP tamatown so I ahve lost points which I replensihed.

I have:

brush

album

blocks

set square

telescope

radio

brush thingy ???

bed of hearst

TV heart

plant

ichigotchi land ticket

these weird ball things

mike

car

handbag/lock thing i was givento by nanny.

And then edible stuff!

Oh yes! This morning I looked after my other Taamgotchis!

They are:

They were all boy babies

V1 1: HAPPY Marutchi

V2 1: CUPID Kinakomotchi

V2 2: ARROW Marutchi

V1 2: TITCH Marutchi

V2 3: CHEER Kuribotchi

(And cho jisnei) KAWAIITAMA Kuchizoku-Kuchipotchi

My Ch Jinsei evolved early this morning-waking me up early...

It became what i wanted- A young Kuchipatchi!!! The Geography teacher came several tiems too, and the salesman. And mail of course. I even won two contests and got 3000 GP.

IQ:275

S:250

K:249

26210 GP (I spent 2000 on a ticket to mametchi town)

When I press c now, he walks up to me! Cuteness!

V1 1: Hinotamatchi

V2 2: Ichigotchi

V2 2: Hinotamatchi

V1 1: Oniontchi

V2 3: Young Mimitchi

(All V1 teens basically)

It is meant to select a job soon, kawaiitama, but hasnt yet. :huh:

However-I have had some incredibly satisfactory evolutions this morning!!!

V1 1-Kuchipatchi! I even caught it bringing me a flower, so yay!

V2 1-Urutchi! Im ever so happy-my first Hanatchi level char on V2 and a new character for once!

V2 2-Debatchi, for the third time, but all the say I love him so-he's so cute!

V1 2-Memetchi :( I guess it was about time to get him again!

V2 3-Butterflytchi!!! Another great evoltuion-although Ive not caught her doing random animations (Ururthci is so cute walking up).

I also saw a chibibotto in a shop-and Id like to buy it... Soemthing else to talk about!!

Well-I got a job todya on my entama.

Not what I wnated, I thought first row was intelligence, but it didnt go like that. Anyway, Minotchi is a pop star,a nd it got the matchmaker (I wanted a good mamezoku character)

three times:

1) Marotchi-No

2) Memetchi-No

3) Furawatchi-No

4) Mimitchi-Yes

It is slightly disgusting the way they kiss 8it looks like a french one, ROFL), and then the fireworks make a different noise. Just as I wnated, I got a mamezoku baby, and its a boy.........

Today, I used the "P-low trick" and got my GUT points of style to two satrs...

Just a question, if I increase 100 GUT points, say 50 intelligence, 20 Kindness, does my "Style" job still increase, or doe sit have to be 100 GUT points on STYLE only to brign up the job level. <_<

Well, I got two stars in JOB, but I dont seem to get a thrid one. :( and I do seem to have quite a lot of GUT points. :S

Anyway, my main reason of why I am here, lets return to the old days(note each font goes witht eh colour of the tamagotchi. XD):

[SIZE=17pt]MATCHMAKER[/SIZE]

V1 1:

Robotchi-No

Hanatchi-No

Hanatchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Robotchi-No

Robotchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Gozarutchi... I accidentally sadi yes here, and well... I got... a baby... GIRL!!!

V2 1:

Zukitchi-No

Masktchi-No

Flowertchi-Bargain! I mated my Urutchi/Wooltchi with Flowertchi... and got a... BOY!!!

V2 2:

As its battery kept stopping before, and i ahevnt changed it yet, its a little retarded as for age. :D

V1 1:

Robotchi-No

Robotchi-No

Masktchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Masktchi-No

Hanatchi-No

Hanatchi-No

Masktchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Robotchi-Yes. I gave up at that point, so they mated, and... welocme... a GIRL!!!

Hiratchi-No

Masktchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Gozarutchi-No

Urutchi-I almost said yes, but no.

Gozarutchi-No

Flowertchi-yeah!!! I got... another girl!!! I do hope the red one gets a boy. XD

And that closes the news flash for today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have NOT looked after my babies, but I started naming them:

JEWEL-silver

TITCH-V1 2

XENON-V2 1

And I cant remembr what ic alled the tpoehr two. XD

I did not name my cho jinsei yet. I dont know what to name it. :S

i love your log!

its interesting!

and congrats on becoming a guide!

[do you know how to pick boy/girl? i dont know if you know.]

[if the mm book is closed when she comes and you press a/b, you get a girl. if it is open you get a boy. since your a guide if you dont like it edit it out ^_^ ]

Latest posts

Back