Tamagotchi Uni: Care mistakes done safely

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakan

Reaction score
Hi fellas,
I'm quite new to the digital pet content (except my Dinkie Dino tama-like device in my youth days) so forgive me if my questions sound silly but I couldn't find any clear info on Fandom or Reddit group.
I did check through the search but I could not find a topic that covers my question so I hope I did not create a double post.

I got lucky to get Curltchi by accident (played way too many arcade games to farm money). Now I am aiming at my favourite :gozarutchi: Gozarutchi adult evolution. According to this growth chart on the Tamagotchi Fandom wiki in order to target him I need to do 6 or more care mistakes. I read on Reddit a comment that care mistakes is counted only when hunger points are depleted (0/6) and you neglect a request of tama to feed him/her. It's still very vague to me how exactly I know if I did it right? Will the tama indicate when I need to feed him? In the comment it is stated that I need to neglect him for roughly 15 minutes before I feed him once. What is the risk of my tama dies?
Does neglecting other things like cleaning his room or happiness can accumulate mistakes or it's just hunger?
Can somebody who understands the mechanics share what is the safe way of accumulating multiple care mistakes without risking losing my tama?
Tomorrow I will start my tama's anorexia journey of the ninja. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
UPDATE:
The next day after my post I had to set my phone alarm for about 7 times hourly. That was an awful experience but I had several hours before growth time so I gave my best to accumulate care mistakes. The moment the alarm went on and tama went on distress call I waited roughly 17 minutes before feeding him. Only once Curltchi got sick. From my experience there is no risk of death as long as tama is fed within an hour after the distress call.

Finally the bloodline is secured! :ninja:🔥☯️
He will be the proud founder of my tama's family tree. Too bad I can't get any of the other Ninja family members or the 90s badass veteran Kabuto Oyajitchi. I'd love to get Gozarutchi's father Kashiratchi or his mom or sister ninjas. Let's hope they bring them to the Uni with upcoming software update or new ticked to purchase.

dfKG9pd.png

z5JvQN3.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back