Tamagotchi Uni

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimetri Rose

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I just bought a Tamagotchi Uni - It hasn't been delivered yet. But I wanted to at least find out some information about it. I watched a few videos of it on youtube, but all the videos I could find were comparing it to the Pix. They really didn't go over much about the functions of it. So I was wondering if anyone new of a video that went into the functions of it, or a guide online for it. Also an evolution guide chart would be nice too.

Edit: I found a growth chart for it, that shows how to get each character - but it seemed too overly complicated so I cancelled my Uni order. I prefer simple V-Pets. I wish the color ones were just simple.

Last edited:
It's actually a really simple pet - I thought that at first when looking at the growth chart too. It takes a while for hunger and happiness to deplete, but care mistakes operate like the originals (not providing them with food is the easiest) You don't have to reach the specific goals to recieve a particular evolution as long as their happiness is in the correct range or you've recieved the right amount of care mistakes.

I'd recommend checking out the wiki page for the characters on the Uni if you haven't already, it describes how to get the characters (along with Tamapets) in good detail. Yeah, so far there's only Pink and Purple. I hope they make some neutral ones in the future.

Latest posts

Back