Tamagotchi V.5 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_only9lives_

Reaction score
1.In the area that shows the the bonding percent what are the pencils for?

Also...in the character chart, it shows the king. I want to know how we can get the king to come onto our tamagotchi.

Also do the other two characters in my tamagotchi get married too?

I'm pretty sure the pencils are just for looks.

When you tamagotchi becomes and adult the next day at the same time it should be able to use the dateing channel if you haven't paused it scince it evolved.

To use the dateing channel scroll through the icons untill you find the TV one press the B button use the a to scroll through three options choose theone that says dateing show. It will say select and you will be able to select 1 adult out of your three to mate.

Not sure about the King qeustion though..

hope this helps! :)

I'm pretty sure the pencils are just for looks.When you tamagotchi becomes and adult the next day at the same time it should be able to use the dateing channel if you haven't paused it scince it evolved.

To use the dateing channel scroll through the icons untill you find the TV one press the B button use the a to scroll through three options choose theone that says dateing show. It will say select and you will be able to select 1 adult out of your three to mate.

Not sure about the King qeustion though..

hope this helps! :)
V5s don't pause,#mimitchi#.

I want to know how we can get the king to come onto our tamagotchi.
He doesn't actually visit the V5. You can see him on your V5 if you get the Gotchi King DVD.

Also do the other two characters in my tamagotchi get married too?
Yes and no. As soon as you accept a mate from the dating show, or receive one by connecting with a friend, any remaining siblings leave without getting married. If you want to get the siblings married, you have to send them to your friends' V5's before accepting or receiving a mate. (Of course, once you send them to your friends' V5's they won't come back to yours.)

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! How can you send other tamas to you friends tama? that must be so cool! I have one (lonely) V5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back