Tamagotchi V1 or V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

Reaction score
I was wandering my local Wal Mart yesterday and found a Tamagotchi; being about 10 when the digital pets first entered the world, I knew I had to have a new one. So I grabbed one from the shelf out of a collection of Gotchi's with different colored and designed shells, paid my 15 bucks, and began playing. Curiosity led me to search the net about this pet, and I found this forum. But I also discovered that my Gotchi may or may not have all that V.2 has.

The shell of my Gotchi is a purple color, with a finish of shorts over it that gives it a sheen, makes it shiny. The background is the screen with numbers (1,2,3,4,5). I have yet to discover a shop option.

Anyone know whether I have a V.1 or V.2?

lmao srry u make it so descriptive and all story suspense like XD!! anyways, the shop option is when u go to the games, if u have no shop, its a version1

my v2 has that background to find out if its a v2 u hav 2 go on the game thing and check if it has a shop

if you have the "shop" option, it's a V2

look at the games. if you have only jump and dance its a v1
Just dance and jump. Darn. Looks like I'm gonna have to go back again and see if I can find a V2. Any tips about finding one? I heard that the V1 has purple borders on the package and V2s have blue.

Thanks everyone!

Small difference between the V1 and V2 packages that is immediately noticible (and means you don't have to tear open the packs to check if there's a SHOP option in Games):

V1 has a transparent sticker of Mimitchi on the screen

V2 has a transparent sticker of Mametchi on the screen

Hope this helps.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Small difference between the V1 and V2 packages that is immediately noticible (and means you don't have to tear open the packs to check if there's a SHOP option in Games):V1 has a transparent sticker of Mimitchi on the screen

V2 has a transparent sticker of Mametchi on the screen

Hope this helps.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Gah, mine didn't even have a sticker. And I'll have to look up what a Mametchi is -- still trying to get back into the "groove" of Tamagotchi. Its been years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back