tamagotchi v1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

volleyball_teen

Reaction score
okay i just got a v1 and i'm not really sure how it works...can someone help me?

things i need to know

-how to play game

-is there more than one game

-discipline

-characters

-matchmaker?

please help! thank you!

I think you have a V1 connection... Here some anwers to your questions:

How to play a game: at the baseball icon. there are two games, dancing and jumping.

Dicipline: you can dicipline (time out) your tama whem he's asking for attention when nothing is wrong. You praise your Tama when he's crying or sad. It's the screeming icon in the left down corner.

Characters: here is a characterchart of the V1 I found on the internet

Matchmaker: yes there is a matchmaker, just as the other connections.

Last edited by a moderator:
but how do i play the games? the only game i sorta know how to play is the one where the hearts are shown on the screen and arrows show up when i press the a or b buttons. it looks like i try to guess which why my tama will turn left or right

In Tama V1, there are just two games available.

JUMP: Make your tamagotchi jump the hurdles. Use the middle button to make it jump over them. The more hurdles you jump successfully, the faster the tama runs towards them. There are 30 hurdles to jump in order to win the game.

DANCE: Make your tamagotchi copy the dance steps (Left / Hop / Right). The tama dances 3 steps which you have to repeat using the left button (A) to make it move left, the middle button to make it Hop and the right button [c] to make it move right. Each time you succeed, the tama repeats the steps and adds more. The challenge is to memorise all the dance steps in the correct order. There are 30 dance steps to memorise correctly in order to win the game.

hoped i helped!

EDIT: just making corrections in spelling! :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, now I understand you!! You don't have a connection, but a generation 1 from 1997.

Information again :) I have a European one, so I'm not sure if the games ar the same, but I will give you my info ;)

There is only one game, and you wehere right! You have to guess which way your Tama will look. It's a hard game, because it's guessing, but it's ok, and you do not have to get high points, because there is no shop.

You can only disipline him, not praise. so only use the icon when it's asking for attention when it's not needed.

here is a G1 characterchart ;) ^_^

And there is no matchmaker, you just have to raise your Tama till its old, then it will eventueally dies. You don't have next generations on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back