Tamagotchi V2 newbie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaJim

Reaction score
OK, i've not had a tamagotchi since there first uk incantation and I thought the new ones looked cool so i picked one up on ebay.

I have my lil tama friend but he is against playing, he refuses to play but then beeps when he is unhappy, can anyone offer any advice, i have tried shouting at him but he still refuses to play.

help please

Well tamajim your tamagotchi is probably too light to play ,try feeding it a snack or two and it will probably play with you ,just make sure you cure it when it gets toothache

They won't play a game if playing the game would make their weight go below the minimum. This forces you to feed a snack once in a while, when it refuses to play but needs a happy heart filled.

thats odd because mine does quite a lot :wacko: oh and ratstar its 2 above the minimum that it wont play not when it would go under the minimum

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, hes was only 12lb poor lil fella, another q now tho, got the bump game and it is suposed to give me a bar to select power but i ont get one so i just end up getting pushed down :wacko:

i know its really hard :lol: but i think if its heavy it should be in bump and if its light it should be in jump...i think :wacko:

sorry that didnt come out right, when i take part in bump i dont get a power bar so i cant compete, when my tama wakes up i'm going to pile on the pounds and see what happens

no dont!!! when the word push appears press the middle button to start the bar and push it again to stop it

no dont!!! when the word push appears press the middle button to start the bar and push it again to stop it
i no what u mean i was so confused y i got the bar the first time then never again and this the first tamgotchi ive had since the first one when i was young but before i go on to diffrent story u press the b button when it says push then stop the bar with the b button again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back