Tamagotchi V3 $3.75!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I can't believe that! When I bought my V3 they were still new and I paid $15! But now, they're only $3.75 at Toys'r'us? Wow, now I can afford to get another V3 if I wanted. Who'd have known...

The $3.75 products are no longer listed. :\ I think you were also only able to purchase them online, but they were "temporarily out of stock" on all of them. Either someone was informed incorrectly and had to fix the page, or they're completely out.

I wonder if you can find them for $3.75 in stores?

Hmm, I noticed that too. But now they say $14.99. :p Oh well, I have 2 V3's. Well, a tamagotchi that I thought was a V3, but it's really a Keitai.

C~M

Yeah, I saw that when I was looking for V4.5 the other day. It's an online offer only, and sadly they don;t have anymore left, or else I would have bought a bunch! :)

Do toys r us really sell V3s for $3.75

Cos my local toys r us Sell tham for $6.75 I don't know why

maybe they do sell them for $3.75 I really don' t know why?????????????????????

Holly Dolly will be on MSN tonight @ 7.00PM MAYBE I WILL SEE IF I AM ALLOWED

LOL!

That is funny!

But when I typed in "tamagotchi" they only showed the videogame Tamagotchi Party On!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi products have been kind of sporadic lately on Toys'R'Us' website. Some days, 2 products will be listed, other days 20. The $3.75 sale, I think, is over. Just call your local Toys'R'Us to find out how much they're selling each Tamagotchi for to avoid any confusion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back