Tamagotchi V3 ConneCTion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's me once again! *can almost see people rolling their eyes* and guess what? yes, I have more questions!! How original right? LOL But really, I'm excited, I've just won a tamagotchi V3 conneCTion from ebay, a silver one! :angry:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...235&ru=http3A2F

And here are my questions about it before it arrives at my house. I have read and learned that with this toy, you can go to tamatown.com and interract, however, this confuses me a little. Are there instructions on how to do stuff on tamatown? Could someone lend me a helping hand? Here are my dillemas:

Q#(1) When I enter the website, it asks for a User Name, what am I supposed to type there? My tama's name? For instance, let's say I called my tama Zeus, do I type in Zeus there?

Q#(2) Next it gives me a Passport. What is this passport and what is it for? Am I supposed to right down this number it gives me? Is there a place in my tamagotchi toy that I'm supposed to enter this passport number into?

Q#(3) Traveling. Now this confuses me, it says that "occasionally" the shopkeeper will sell plane tickets and that I can use them to get on a plane in my tama toy and travel to some place and my tama will return with a password. Then I'm supposed to go to tamatown.com, enter the password at the Travel Agency and get a souvenir? Now, can I "choose" where I'd like to travel to? The agency shows places like China, Hawaii and Switzerland etc, will I be able to choose any of these countries with this plane ticket I purchase from the shop? And what will I see? Will there be special "animations" on my tama for these countries? Also, once I enter this password, will this souvenir be free? Or will it be for "sale" on my shop for me ot be able to buy?

Q#(4) Once I get passwords for items at tamatown.com and enter them into my toy, are these items GIVEN to me? Like for free? Or do I have to pay for them? and how's this done? Like do they appear at my shop for me to buy?

Q#(5) Where is the Tama King and HOW do I donate gotchi points to him?

Q#(6) Do the passwords given to you work for everyone else? For example, I played a game at tamatown.com and won a suitcase, it gave me a password for it, now, if I were to give you this password, could YOU use it too?

So as you can see, I've got lots of questions, HEEELPP!! lol

Ra,

P.S: PLEASE, oh PLEASE don't get OFF-TOPIC but keep to the questions .. thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
$19.05 is a pretty good price too. They've been going for up to $40.00.

Here they are

1. No. Before the egg hatches, you'll be asked to enter a username.

2. A passport is just a souvenir. Go to the game icon, scroll down to "password" enter the password you see and youll get it. (You collect souvenirs throughout tamatown, they're only for decoration tho :angry: )

3. No, you cant choose where you go, it depends on what ticket you have! then youll see a still picture of your character there (instead of Mametchi). then you click get souvenir, then get password, and enter it in your tama as normal. Note you can only use tickets as an adult.

4. It depends. For souvenirs, they're free and it acts as if you get a present. For items, you pay, and like the shop codes, it comes up single in the shop, and you buy it.

5. the tama king is in tamatown. to donate, you go to your friends list, go to point, then go to donation for king, and say how much you wanna donate. Donate 5000, 12000, or 30000 to get a souvenir.

6. If you have the same username, sure. If not, then no.

Another question, the passwords for the items the King gives you once you donate 5001 gpt to him, are these passwords given on the tama toy or on the website tamatown.com?

Read the instuctions that comes with it..it answers a lot of your basic questions. Also, beware about donating to the king. I donated 5000 and nothing happened. Donate 5000, like the instuctions say! *curses the person that said 5001*

In the future, you could go to walmart and get a tamagotchi for $16.97

No I couldn't do that in the future nor ever, b/c where I live, WalMart for some reason does NOT carry tamagotchis. Nor does Target. Nor does Kmart. Nor does Walgreens. Only Toys"R"Us and they are out of stock. So it sux! Also, uhh, can you choose the "amount" of gotchi points you wish to donate?

And why do you say 5001 gpts don't work? I've heard everyone else say that it does!

You get the password on your toy, and you gotta enter it in tamatown ^.^

On the donating question the answer is: you have to donate 5010GP to the King to get a password.

So don't blame me if it doesn't work, cause it worked for me.

On the donating question the answer is: you have to donate 5010GP to the King to get a password. So don't blame me if it doesn't work, cause it worked for me.
well, i donated 5000 but not all at once. i put in whatever i had. then when i reached exactly 5000, it gave me a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back