tamagotchi v3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyg

Reaction score
Do you like tamagotchis v1 and v2? Well tamagotchis v3 are coming to stores by you soon! I know this because well, I would bring my tamas to school this boy who realy liked them had great news. He told me that he was getting a tama v3 . Lots of people in my class have tamas (me first) but none knew about these tamas. He was the first to tell us about tamagotchi v3. He would wait and wait but no tama! :D :D :D

Do you like tamagotchis v1 and v2? Well tamagotchis v3 are coming to stores by you soon! I know this because well, I would bring my tamas to school this boy who realy liked them had great news. He told me that he was getting a tama v3 . Lots of people in my class have tamas (me first) but none knew about these tamas. He was the first to tell us about tamagotchi v3. He would wait and wait but no tama! :mimitchi: :ph34r: :)
<_< what the--?

Fab!

Heehee, we all kinda knew that...

But thank-you for posting this! Helpful information.

i have a tamagotchi V3 too, thay are so fun! but for some reason i can't connect with my friend who has a V2...

i have a tamagotchi V3 too, thay are so fun! but for some reason i can't connect with my friend who has a V2...
Then you don't actully have one. And i was the first one at my school to have one to. Well i was the first to get one somebody else started the craze at my school.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 v3s which are all real and i got at Toys r us theyre awesomely awesome and i would get one if I were you, ericathetama!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back