Tamagotchi V4.5 Growth Charts Complete

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No,this thing has many errors.I only saw the boys and I saw many things wrong.
Kutchitamatchi needs to be replaced with Hitodetchi,I know this from my own experiance.I once had a Kutchitamatchi and it evolved into a Daiyitchi.The Hitodetchi needs to be replaced with the Kirbotchi,I also know this from my own experience.My current Tama was a Hitodechti then it turned into a Crackertchi,then into a Ura Mametchi.I could go on,but I rather not.
Umm, The toddlers have nothing to do with it it just shows the toddlers

You are right! Don't click there!!!!! I'm serious.
Don't click where?

Thank you Melza_Rocks for at least attempting to provide a grownth chart for us. YOu must have taken some serious time trying to comply this chart. Thank you! :blink:

Hello, Im Melza_rocks Friend She just wants to tell you that shes has Fixed the Girls Growth chart she is working on the BOYS now and is nearly finished she hopes there isnt anymore errors! if there is she also says to tell her so she can fix them!

Hello Everybody

I would just like to say that Binary has updated the links! Thanks Binary! and i have fixed some errors, If there are any more then please don't be shy to post the error here but dont just post things that you think are wrong please make sure your 100% positive they are wrong!

And thanks for reading!

Hello EverybodyI would just like to say that Binary has updated the links! Thanks Binary! and i have fixed some errors, If there are any more then please don't be shy to post the error here but dont just post things that you think are wrong please make sure your 100% positive they are wrong!

And thanks for reading!
Woops, I accidently posted that with Chloes account! but any how. I think there might be some more errors on the chart. i think the information the lilttle bit at the bottom about the parents may be wrong, if you know this for sure, then please tell me if the are right or if they are wrong your help is greatly appreciated!

Melza_Rocks

THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!MY :hitodetchi:AND :( ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!! I WAS ACTUALLY WORKING ON ONE ON PAPER BUT I'M NOT VERY TECH SAVY SO I WOULN'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT ON MY COMPUTER!!! :lol:

Tamajunkie101 Posted on March 03, 2008 03:13 pm

THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!MY ;) AND ;)   ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!! I WAS ACTUALLY WORKING ON ONE ON PAPER BUT I'M NOT VERY TECH SAVY SO I WOULN'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT ON MY COMPUTER!!!  :blink:   

Nawww. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job! This really helps me out =D Been looking all over for a good v4.5 chart =D

Small question though. Do you know how to get into the UraMame family? Is it all luck?

I always take perfect care of my guy and I never let him go below 1 heart, literally, and he always turns into Kujakutchi.

Is there anything special I need to do? Like raise a certain stat or eat a certain food or somethin?

Still have to say, great chart though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW NIce Growth Chart, One That JUST LOOKS LIKE MINE!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=126706&hl=

OUr CHarts Look the same especially your Female Growth CHart!

AND YOU EVEN CALLED ME A COPIER!!!

THE NERVE!

Copyright?

HMPH!

LOOK AT THE DATE WHEN YOU POSTED THAT!!!!

I POSTED MY CHART ABOUT ONE MONTH EARLIER!!

I don't want any fight, I just want to tell the truth!

AND I DIDN'T COPY!

Thankyou SO much, you have helped my Ura Young Violetchi evolve into Ura Violetchi! Thankyou, beatrice x

Thankyou very much :D

My v4.5 gameplay has just been taken to a whole new level thanks for the info :) now i got plenty of gola to get to! :)

these charts look promising ^-^ i didn't see any errors though. it seems like when its a toddler it can still turn into any teen randomly. for example, if its a Hitodetchi (on the boy chart) its not gonna turn into a Daiyatchi or a Kujakutchi for certain. mine turned into a Crackertchi.

maybe im wrong though :mellow: it could be that once the tamagotchi turns into a toddler its family is already decided. but i dont think so.

in any case, really great job :lol:

Latest posts

Back