Tamagotchi V4.5 Log (& eventually V1, V2, +)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muta and Random have evolved into teens. :D

Muta is now an Ichigotchi (it's weird knowing he's a he and seeing a feminine Strawberry). Random is a young Ura Mametchi. Hopefully I get the ambition to get him to the secret character (I forget his name right now) before breeding him with the special coupon. We'll see.

I've been avoiding snacks with Fredrick II and just playing games. I only press the A button, so if he loses it just means he's burning more weight. :( He's down to about 54 now from 78, so that's good. I'm trying to get him back in shape. Maybe he'll live then! :)

Well, I'm on Fredrick III. The second died from me messing with the clock. And he was still overweight. Fredrick III weighs 8 grams and I plan to keep it low like that. HOPEFULLY the next few days will pay off. :blink:

Violet is in a cocoon. :) I hope she turns out nicely!

And before I meant Ura Young Mametchi for Random, not Ura Mametchi. :p

That's about it I guess. I'm still mourning the loss of Fredrick...

Cindi is now a Ura Young Marotchi (although pixelated she doesn't look much like the drawing, I don't think). I wonder what she'll become!!

I paused Fredrick III, Venus, and Violet last night and then fixed the clocks this morning. I wanted to SLEEEEEEP. The others were fine, just needed a lot of attention this morning. ^__^;;

Venus is 13 now. I wonder if she'll be leaving me soon... :ichigotchi: Her phone strap arrived, it's a blue butterfly (and it's bigger/heavier than I thought it'd be). Tomorrow I should be getting my Mesu/Osu!!

Violet is still in her cocoon. I wonder for how long... :D

That's about it for now I think. :eek:

Fredrick III has been stubborn today. I've tried to ignore discipline a few times, but he likes to get sick and refuse medicine until I scold him. :roll eyes: His discipline is about half full, I hope to not raise it. I assume poor discipline will get me a clam, which will get me a mermaid. :p IF I GET THAT FAR. ;)

Violet is still in a cocoon, the temperature doesn't fluctuate much, so she's really easy right now.

That's about it for now. I am hoping to see more changes along the way.

OH! DEETA! She had a baby with some weird Tama that looked female to me. So, we'll see what she ends up getting it to grow into. I'm not sure if the baby is a boy or a girl, honestly.

Well, I think I'll be pausing them again tonight for the sake of sleep. I'll wait until I go to bed to do so. Violet is still in her cocoon. I set the temp on cool (as it raised quite a lot the past hour), so she should be okay through the night, especially if I pause her for a little while.

Venus is still alive, so I hope tomorrow she lays an egg (IF that's when she passes).

WOW did I sleep! Well, the Connections and UraTama were alive, so THAT'S good. Most of them were missing 2 hearts (or 3 in a few cases) in each meter. I unpaused Venus, Violet, and Fredrick III and fixed the time. Venus is still doing well it seems. I think 14 is old for her, I'll have to double-check on that. I hope Violet comes out of the cocoon today. She's been in there forever! Fredrick SHOULD evolve tonight... I think... I'll have to sift back through my own log to see how old the original was when he turned to a teen, LOL.

That's it for the moment.

Funkorogatchi.... The dung beetle... Violet hatched today and is a dung beetle. According to the chart, that means I had cocoon D. I don't know what affects which cocoon you get, but I know I took nice care of Violet, so I'm hoping something didn't register as negative care.

Fawn evolved into a Kuchipatchi. :wub: I'm happy about that since I've yet to have a kuchi. Also, Hiro had a baby. I heard a beep on Lee's Tama and looked, I swore I saw the matchmaker, but then she left. I think she's a day early anyway.

I guess that's it for now... I have to tend to Fredrick III.

Well, I went grocery shopping and paused everyone but Fredrick III. I looked back and he should evolve soon, but It'll probably be tomorrow since I pause him at night. I may avoid pausing tonight. I've been keeping his weight between 5 (his base weight) and 11.

I found out that the matchmaker coming to Lee and leaving is a glitch that happens on the V4, so it wasn't just me being crazy (that time, LOL). Hopefully I catch her next time!

EVERYONE is paused right now... I'll unpause Fredrick III before bed (as I still want him to keep growing while I'm sleeping) then correct the time when I wake up.

I REALLY want him to LIVE a long time. :D C'mon mermaid! But, if he does turn into that... I may have to change his name. Ha ha ha...

Lee's matchmaker finally came again and stayed, so I mated her with a Robotchi (I think that's the name, it is a robot).

Well, I paused all the English Tamas. We went out and may go out more later, so I wanted to focus on Fredrick III and the others.

Venus passed away. :) She didn't lay a special egg, that I saw, I had to press A and C to get a new egg, so I'm not sure that it'll lead to a special character. I'm going to name him Bowser, though.

Fredrick is 3 (thanks to pausing a couple nights and fixing the time), but yet no evolution... He SHOULD have enough time on him to do so, but we'll see I guess. I hope he turns into a teen soon!

Just thought this would help people (if they read here or do a search).

Base Weights (Tamagotchi Ocean/Umino):

Planktotchi = 1

Kuragetchi = 5

Otototchi = 15

At least this is my experience... They won't go below that number. IF I make it to adult this time, I'll post the character and base weight.

Fredrick III is still alive, which is pleasing. At the moment he weighs 20, which is a little over his base weight, but it makes playing games later easier (I always seem to get him down to 15 again), so at least he's not 99 like the original Fredrick. :blink:

He's 4 today... I wonder if he'll evolve tomorrow or the next day, considering I pause him some at night (as soon as he goes to sleep, I pause him until I go to bed o I can sleep in in the mornings). I've been avoiding discipline (he's asking for it now), so he doesn't even have quite half a bar. I hope that means he'll become a clam! I don't know what to do after that, though.

Violet is fine... She eats poo and it makes her hunger and happy meter both go up one, which is neat. She'll get overweight fast, though, I can tell. :lol:

Bowser really likes his towers, he's torn down a few (I always catch him in the middle of it).

Random should evolve into an adult today, we'll see. I assume I'll get Ura Mametchi, but who knows. I plan to breed him with my special card so I can get the poo snail!

I sent a message on eBay to the person I bought the Osu/Mesu from and they just shipped it yesterday. <_< They were really slow shipping, so I hope it ends up worth it (considering I paid for it to be here about a week ago).

Well, good! I found some information. I doubt this run I can get the secret mermaid character on my Umino, but...

On the Japanese OceanWhen Planktontchi changes to Kuragetchi you must take perfect care of Kuragetchi.  Hearts should always be full, discipline should be full, and you must ward off all polar bear attacks.  If you've taken perfect care of Kuragetchi he should change to Otototchi after 2 days.

Once you get Otototchi you'll have to switch gears and take poor care of Otototchi.  Let his hearts empty, then fill only 2, let them empty again, then fill only 2...repeat as necessary.  Never fill more than 2 hearts.  Try NOT to discipline Otototchi.  It may be necessary to discipline him once to get him to eat (otherwise he will starve and cease to exist).  You'll still need to ward off the polar bear in this stage since an attack could kill Otototchi.  If you follow this care pattern with Otototchi after 2 days (at 4yrs old) he should change into Kaitchi.  (There are a few variations in care of Otototchi that will still lead to Kaitchi...lack of discipline seems to be a constant, the most important aspect.)

Now that you have Kaitchi you switch gears again, and take perfect of him.  Hearts should be full, discipline should be full, and you must ward off all polar bear attacks.  After 2 days Kaitchi at 6yrs old should turn into the secret character, Ningyotchi.

It is important NOT to pause the Ocean throughout it's life cycle.
Since I have paused mine is why I doubt I can get her, but I can try. At least I have the right idea with no discipline.

I also found out that I should NOT play games with the Morino when raising it, that's how you get a good character (since it'll fatten up more). Fat = good, LOL.

I ALSO read that there's still hope for Bowser becoming something good. Since I took such good care of Venus, I don't think I was supposed to actually see her lay an egg or anything.

Random evolved into Ura Mametchi a little bit ago, as I figured he would. :lol: He'll probably get a job soon, but I think I'm going to use the breeding coupon before then (I'm not sure if I can use it right away or not)... *Attempts*

Nope, he's not old enough. I think age 9 or something is when he's old enough to mate (when the matchmaker will visit). So, 2 more days. :)

That's it for now! Hopefully by posting that info on the Umino it'll help with anyone that reads this--I did a lot of digging for that info. I added the link, too, in the quote. That's what she looks like, I guess, but I will get a picture of her pixelated if I get that far.

OH!

Okay, I found a theory on raising an Ocean...

~Theory; # of games played affects # of illnesses which affects premature death.*Explanation: I think that, while Octopus attacks do not affect Oceans’ health, they do affect the number of games you must play to refill happiness hearts lost. This in turn raises the total number of games played. The total number of games played affects how often Ocean gets sick/homesick. Number of illnesses at any one stage of life determines whether or not Ocean will evolve to the next stage or die.

*Summary: The greater the number of games played, the fewer the number of illnesses, the more likely evolution will occur instead of death.

~Games played=Total Number of games. Whether or not the game is won or lost does not matter.

~Snacks are okay to give to Ocean as long as you “work it off” with games as soon as possible. This will also increase number of games played and take you back to the above theory! And also helps for those times in which it is hard to care for Ocean.

~Theory: If Ocean gets sick 4 times during any one stage of life, it will die rather than evolve when evolution time comes around. AS LONG AS There is still a lot of time until evolution (more than 12 hours)

~FACT: The deciding factor on what character Ocean evolves into is the Number of Disciplines Ignored. (ex. To get Kingyotchi instead of Otototchi you must ignore at least 2 discipline calls in the jellyfish stage)

Try to keep track of how many times your ocean gets sick. The number of shots you have to give is not really important, just the total number of times.
Well, that's good to know since I've been trying to play a bunch of games and as I said before, I always press A, so I lose on purpose sometimes, too. Which, in turn, is keeping Fredrick III healthy. I think he's been sick ONCE since evolving into Otototchi, so yay! :)

Well, last night, Fredrick III got sick twice. So I think he's up to 3 times now, which is a bit scary. He's 5 today, so I'm hoping he evolves.

Also, at 5:05AM, I saw the "secret screen" of the koi windsock thing. :p Joshua had to get up early for drill, so I managed to catch it and then go back to bed. :rolleyes:

I think Bowser should turn into the next biggest grub today, then stay that way for a couple days. I wonder how long Violet will live, she is 5 today (I think she'd be older if I didn't pause at night). Random still can't breed, but in a couple days is the matchmaker I hope, so then! He has yet to get a job invite, though.

Oh no!

Fredrick III just got sick again--I gave him medicine and he's fine now, but now I fear that when he goes to evolve he'll die. Let's hope I miscounted and he didn't get sick before those two times yesterday. :D

I didn't think Violet would live so long, but I found someone else's blog/log and they've had them live to age 9, so that's good.

Bowser has been losing happy hearts more than hunger hearts (although he's still low maintenance). I have yet to play any games with him, though. ;)

Random still is going to school, which is... Weird. I wonder when he'll get a job.

I'm on a PDA, so to keep it short, Fredrick III evolved into a fish!

Name later when I can look it up.

Base weight is 8. :D

Latest posts

Back