tamagotchi v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noahyuck

Reaction score
this is my first i really hope you like it. i started my tamagotchi and its egg sat there and suddenly hatched and yay its a girl so i fed it played climb and did nothing much for a while and then it evolved :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it was the one star character i cant wait for her to go to preschool i will post when she does.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D :D :D :D :D my tamagotchi got invited to preschool her stats are:

humor:18

passion:1

spiritual:9

oh and her name is fran

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

my friends came over and we connected his young uravioletetchi beat my hitodetchi at flags :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: oh well but i have to go my friend wants to go ride scooters seeya later :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

it evolved into a ura youngmarotchi which i really hate because all the tamagotchis in that family i dont like ;) :D :p but then my tamagotchi got mad at me for for not getting it candy after the movie and im really hyper because i drunk a large dr pepper and you now that can get a 10 year old hyper.oh and i was invited to school and i chose the canvas teacher because my favorite tamagotchi in the girl ura mame family needs mostly spiritual points.which is ura zukyuchi and whoever can guess the name of my favorite tama will get there name mentioned in my log. :D :D :D :D the hint is tog*****.good luck ;)

ok well the king came twice in the mail today the first time he gave me a shovel and i used it and fran got mad because she only got 50 gp :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: so then the king came and gave me a pencil which got her even more mad because she already had one from the first generation.so nothing much has happened except she poooed and oh i got mail yay it was a heart :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .her stats now are:

[SIZE=21pt]humor:50[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]fashion:9[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]spiritual:57[/SIZE]

thats all for now by :D :p :furawatchi:

fran evolved into ura zukyutchi and is really excited about getting a job she wants to be a singer like her mom :D :D :D :D :D :D so she should get married in 4 days since she`s 2yr old so ill post later bye for now. :D :p :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

fran got married a while back sorry for not posting but she had a boy and should leave tomorrow pm me for name ideas :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

sorry for not posting i just got the v6 music star and i didnt get on so anyways fran got married and i named the baby nick and he got invited to preschool.

post later

^_^ :lol: noahyuck ;) :D

yay i got crackertchi so im aiming for ura mametchi oh and i got mr. turtlepedia as a teacher yay :rolleyes: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :D :D :D :D :pochitchi:

:lol: ^_^ :( :( today if i dont get five pms titled log im going to close this topic :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

anyways my crakertchi evolved into ura mametchi and he got a job at the travel facality :D :(

Latest posts

Back