Tamagotchi v4.5:Not evolving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selia

Reaction score
I need help on my v4.5.I had my Ura Young Furawtchi for two days and it wouldn't like to evolve!Its been the time It was supposed to evolve at 1 hour ago.And I remember clearly, I never paused it and I also never downloaded it.And in the age it says "1yr" but its supposed to be 2 yrs old!Please help me!

i thin you may be wrong. it takes 1 hour for a baby to evolve into a toddler. the next day, it should be 1 yrs old and a teen. you get an adult at the age of 3, Not 2. :furawatchi:

Don't worry, sometimes it doesn't turn a year older exactly on time. And like Kuromametchi said, they don't become adults until they are 3. No worries.

<3~~Loola~~<3

It evolved already to a Horoyotchi at age 2.And I did mention its a v4.5...Anyways, can a staff please close this topic?Thank you.

I need help on my v4.5.I had my Ura Young Furawtchi for two days and it wouldn't like to evolve!Its been the time It was supposed to evolve at 1 hour ago.And I remember clearly, I never paused it and I also never downloaded it.And in the age it says "1yr" but its supposed to be 2 yrs old!Please help me!
The almost same thing happened to me on my v4 it has been a teenager for 4 days wate if you pause it dose it make it longer to evolv cause I pause my tamagotchi every day but not on the weekend cause during the week i go to camp so anywase dose pausing it make it take longer to evove that is what I relly want to know so can you please help me thank you

p.s. this is the tamagotchi i relly want my v4 to evolv in to is there any spellchol way to get it :hitodetchi:

p.s.s. my tamagotchi is 3 yers old

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found that sometimes when I download my tamas, they seem to evolve at an earlier age (As early as one year old). I think this may have something to do with that it has spent a certain amount of time as a teenager and is ready to evolve, but has not been up long enough to age. And yes, if you pause your tama it halts the growth until you unpause it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back