Tamagotchi V4.5/V5 : Family Iro Iro/JinSei Enjoy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crime

Reaction score
I have decided to either get the Family Iro Iro plus or the JinSei Enjoy plus. As most people know, practically the Japanese’s versions of 4.5 and 5. I have one P1 Tama and one connection. I have also read quite a bit about the version 4.5 and 5 I just can't decided what to get! I was wondering what the pros and cons where of both in user’s opinions. I like the idea of my tama having a job; it also seems fun to raise a family. The job thing seems a little more appealing to me however.

I was just wondering what other features are offered in the V5 that the 4.5 does not have or vise versa! Thank you

B)

I had the same problem, but I ended up getting a v5, and regret it. : (

The new v5 is drstically different from normal Tamagotchis, as you probably know. There are fewer features and only 2 games to play when you first start it out. The family thing is kinda a lie, too, because you only raise the kids. The pets and parents are like guest characters.

The v4.5 and v4 are great! The characters on the v4 are much cuter, but the games aren't as good. The 4.5 has really fun games, except the characters are really strange, adn in my opinion, ugly. But, It's ultimately your choice, so....

HOpe I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back