Tamagotchi V4 Character Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On the left navigation, there is a link that sais 'Tamagothci Connection V4 Character Chart

'. I happend to notice one thing wrong. The 'Mail Man' is also a secret chacter, yet the chart sais none of these characters are available, they are just visitors. Just want to point this out, although I don't know how to get the 'Mail Man' character...forget his name... :huh:

Tell me if you know how to get the Mail Man.... :furawatchi:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I see what you are saying - Naozotchi (or the Mailman) has always been considered a "secret" character... but in truth, like twins, no one has ever got a Nazotchi on their tamas by raising one from a baby... and been able to post info as to how they cared for it ... so I think it is reasonable to say that Nazotchi is only ever a "visiting" character ;)

The only time Nazotchi appears is when one Version visits another and the version doesn't have the program for a particular character. It shows a Nazotchi visiting instead - and that character also appears on the Friends list.

So if a V4 Togetchi connects with a V3, the V3 will show a Nazotchi visiting on its screen because the Togetchi is not programmed as one of the V3 characters...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back