Tamagotchi V4 design

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

searching4tama

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know that the V4 Tamagotchi is a bit old now, but I have been searching and searching for a design that matches my V4. I couldn't find it, so I was wondering if anybody out there has this tamagotchi... I will try my best to describe it, since i am new here and don't know how to insert an image that isnt from the internet... silly me. ^_^

it is mainly a light blue, with a navy blue blob on the aerial. the beads connected to the tamagotchi are yellow, lime green, light pink, navy blue, then white. the buttons are navy blue. Mametchi's head is just above the screen. On the left hand side there is a light green plant pattern, and on the other side there is a pink flower pattern outlined in navy blue. down the bottom are some dark pinkish purpleish patterns. The border around the screen is white.

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa, i cant believe i found your reply... :D

Yes, that is the one I was looking for. And just out of curiosity, my brother used to have a tamagotchi years and years ago. apparently, a pooper scooper was instead of a toilet flush, and the character changed every day... sound familiar to anyone? :S

whoa, i cant believe i found your reply... :D

Yes, that is the one I was looking for. And just out of curiosity, my brother used to have a tamagotchi years and years ago. apparently, a pooper scooper was instead of a toilet flush, and the character changed every day... sound familiar to anyone? :S
Are there any other distinguishing characteristics about the Tamagotchi that we can go off of besides the toilet icon? XD For instance, did you notice a particular shell design, antenna shape, types of games on it, etc.?

it was green and was shaped sort of like this: __

(__) an oval sort of. this was 13 years ago.

it was green and was shaped sort of like this: __

(__) an oval sort of. this was 13 years ago.

If it was 13 years ago, it was probably a P1 or a P2, the first two types of tamagotchi ever released. Their quite rare now, but you could probably hunt one down on eBay...for a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back