Tamagotchi V4 Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a TV Reporter. To play the mini game, press the key that the arrow is above. When My tamagotchi gets another job, I will post how to play the games.

katie445 :furawatchi:

there is the bakery one, that's the job my little Masktchi :furawatchi: has. here are the diractions:

How To Play The Bakery Game: there will be a certin pastery in the box in the upper-right corrner. Your goal is to match the pastery you pick up (by pressing the "B" button to lower the claw to pick up the pastery) to the pastery in the box.

TIP: don't press "B" when the pastery you want is right blelow the claw, do it a bit earlier because the pastries don't stop moving. (you'll know what I mean when you play the game :angry: )

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Thanks kawaii-cat! [/SIZE]

Your post was helpful!!!

[SIZE=14pt]kk445[/SIZE] ;)

TO play the flight driver game, steer your way through the obstacles.

TO play the doctor came, cach all the hearts (white and black) not the skulls.

B) kk445

to play sciene game match the potion bottle with the matching on, note sometimes the bottle may be flipped upside down.

another game is there are three presents and you have to find the pencil.

to play the hair washer game: press the right amoumt of arrows shown above

kk445

to play the banker game u have catch bags of money and avoid poo u press A and C to move ur catcher bag and B does nothing

to play the bus counting game, count how many tamas get on the bus

to play the banking game just press A to scroll through the 6 items and press B to confirm. press C to change the screen

old timers job : it is represented by a cane. all you do is press B and it will start walking. then it will go through all the jobs (i think) and stop at its job... B) i liked this one. (you don't get paid for this)

Kid. Don't spam. What is spam? Posting one post after another after another in a row. We know who you are. Don't say it over and over again.

You can get banned if you keep doing that.

thanks for the instructions on the tv anchor job! I got the hang of it now.

to ply the rock star game you press the button the arrow is above and your tama sings

Last edited by a moderator:
To play the Chef mini-game: There are 3 utensils, spoon-fork-knife, it shows you one, and you push the button of the matching utensil, a-b-c. But they change around to make it a little harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back