Tamagotchi V5 Commercial!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got this tamagotchio v5 and my tamagotchis are adults i cant wait to see the surprise parent but it wont let me on the dateing show my family is the ninja family and they look so coll the boy espessuly. why cant i go on the dateing show?

I love that commericial!"Tamagotchi Famlitchi,Mama,Papa.Chamametchi!"

"How you raise your family decides your tamas' desinty!"

"Meet your Tama Familitchi,We are Familitchi!"
Is that what it said? Thanks! Because I saw it on YouTube and I couldn't understand much of what they were saying! I understood the European commercial a lot better. Maybe the accent?!

Lmao I am online right now!

I'm new!

Grrr I don't know where I can buy batteries for my tamagotchi's! ;)

but um... i love the commercial!

Is that what it said? Thanks! Because I saw it on YouTube and I couldn't understand much of what they were saying! I understood the European commercial a lot better. Maybe the accent?!
DancinKayley,Yes!

The V5 commercial is so cute!

I love it!

I even saw a short V5 commercial!

I also saw the european one!

The short V5 commercial is on Youtube!

I've seen the commercial at the YMCA it was when probably American Idol was done but i was in a hurry to get out of the YMCA I saw bits of the commercial and now i forgotten it.

I have not seen that commercial on Kewlopolis because of that boyish Martian Matter junk.

But I saw new My Little Pony commercials! (I collect My Little Pony).

So I think the Tamagotchi V5 commercial will be on during one of my favorite shows,Veggietales,on qubo!

Well I want to see the commercial again cause I missed the last one. Well not really since i saw bits of it but i still want to see it cause i was in a hurry at the YMCA and I only saw like the first part of it and not all of it.

I think the V5 commercial is scary. I can see why people like it, but it scares me a lot.

I have seen the commercial on tamagotchi.com it is good quality. The thing I liked about this commerical is only one girl was playing with a tamagotchi. And they had cute animations but should of had more pixel pics the reason I say that is beccuase some 1 new to tamagotchis might go " oh it is not pixels it is just anoimations on the tamagotchi" if i were new to tamagotchis I wouls have thought that. I dislike when the girl was on the tama expo she had a cheesy face on you could tell it was fake. The thing I like about the v5 is it is 3 characters, new games, new items ect... the thing I dislike is not knowing their age weight that kind of stuff and the boding part. I wonder what the v5 will be like I also like how when you buy the tama it comes in a house box with a fence. I also like the chimney on the actual tam. What I like to do is find a empty box and buy spoges and cut the into beds and chair and make sunroofs for them and I also make my own cases for them I cut fabric and stitch it togheth also so older toys like polly pcoket cars the can fir in so I put em in that. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back