tamagotchi v5 fun?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes time to get used to. It's very different than the other tamas. I voted 6... if I had taken this pole when I first got it, I would have voted 1. I'm slowly warming up to it.

It's fun. What's nice about it is that you can play the games repeatedly without having to feed your pet snacks to get it fat before it can "work out." My other tama is a v2.

I really do not like the v5. The games are really bad, You cant even name the tamagotchi, there is no mail, or jobs, nothing really happens on it. It is so boring.

I'd give it a 7.

I feel its a great step up from the v4.5 yet because of that theres still some things that need to be worked out on it.

I really like mine because it's simple and easy to care for, like the v1.

The only drawback (in my opinion) is a sound glitch where sometimes you hear the wrong sound when you press either the A or B buttons (haven't heard anything wrong when I've pressed C yet).

Hey!

It really depends on the person. I happen to really like my V5 (I gave it an 8). The only drawback to it is that you don't get a lot of money (if you don't cheat) at all when playing games OR going to tamatown. So it takes a very long time to get neat items besides foods. Also, the items aren't that great...the tamas don't really "use" them like the other connection versions do. They just basically look at the items and do a little dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back