Tamagotchi V5 Guide.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TV SURFING: NIKATCHI,DOROTCHI,RINGOTCHI,YOUNG MIMITCHI, :) YOUNG ANDROTCHI :p

HOPE I HELPED!

;)

Hey, thanks!! But.... How do you get a Mametchi/Memetchi/Kuchipatchi/Violetchi in first generation???

PM me for the answer!! Or...just.... reply here??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For MOPiOU, i think you can have the pure family since your bonding % is perfect & u also got the 2 main character (which is mametchi & memetchi).

if u marry u'r mametchi to chantochi then u will get the mame family, & if u marry u'r memetchi to mumutchi then u will get the meme family. remember to keep your bonding at 100% before u marry them or u will not get the pure family. :lol:

to get the main character for pure family (such as mametchi, memetchi, kuchipatchi, or violetchi). u must do the right training for them & increase your bonding as needed.

to get mametchi => have a high bonding (80-100%), & always use the first training icon.

to get violetchi => have a medium bonding (40-70%), & always use the first training icon.

to get memetchi => have a high bonding (80-100%), & always use the second training icon.

to get kuchipatchi => have a high bonding (80-100%), & always use the third training icon.

all of these must be done before u reach the adult stage, if u already get the adult u didn't want, then u can only change them to neglect character or try again for the next generation...!!! :lol:

Very nice. You probably put a lot of hard work into this. Great job! Now I can get all the V5 information I need to know right here! Thanks a bunch.

:ph34r: does anyone know a way to speed up evoulution without debugging your V5?

please reply :)

Hi! I loved this guide! I have a v. 5 tama, and this is so helpful! Sorry this comment is late, but I wanted to say I found everything very helpful! I restarted my tama on 21st December and lost the instructions, but thankfully I found the guide when I needed it! Again, thanks! :)

Seifer_t1t4n thx u so much ive been dyiong to find that out

ur a big hel ptthxs alot :lol: :wub: :mimitchi: ily nomo hit meh up lilstar24590

this lot of imformation helps alot but i think you should state what you can do on a familithchi to get a certain type other than those 3 families.

buy most of it was very helpful! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back