Tamagotchi V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsnerdy

Reaction score
What do you want the Tamagotchi V5 (American Version) to be like? I want it rounded without the antenna so my finders feel better when I hold it. What about a color screen? Post your ideas here!

a built in lite that u can turn on/off!!!!

PLEASE DON'T POST SUFF LIKE OHH THATS SELFISH V4 HASENT EAVEN CAME OUT BARLIEY!!

IT'S SOOOO ANOING!

a built in lite that u can turn on/off!!!!

PLEASE DON'T POST SUFF LIKE OHH THATS SELFISH V4 HASENT EAVEN CAME OUT BARLIEY!!

IT'S SOOOO ANOING!
You don't need to yell, I'm sure people wont say that. Besides, StarWarsnerdy only asked what you want the V5 to be like. Not when it's going to come out or anything. :)

♥Warriorscats♥

Last edited by a moderator:
  • A backlight that turns "on" and "off"
  • tamas could come with a "heavengotchi". (A tamagotchi you can store tama angels in. When your tama dies, you connect with the "heavengotchi". Stores up to 50 dead tamas. :]
  • Diffrent shapes of the antenna. (star, heart, ect.)

That's what I think the V5 should have. :furawatchi: Personally, I think colored characters would be too much detail.

//T_R

You don't need to yell, I'm sure people wont say that. Besides, StarWarsnerdy only asked what you want the V5 to be like. Not when it's going to come out or anything. :p
♥Warriorscats♥
no!u shold look at most of v5 posts ppl do say that!i had to yell !some 1 would say that!!!!

♥ichagotchi freak♥

You don't need to yell, I'm sure people wont say that. Besides, StarWarsnerdy only asked what you want the V5 to be like. Not when it's going to come out or anything. :p
♥Warriorscats♥
no!u shold look at most of v5 posts ppl do say that!i had to yell !some 1 would say that!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ichagotchi freak♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ichagotchi freak, please calm down. You did not have to yell. Yes the V4 did only just come out, but it does leave you in wonder right away on what the V5 is going to be like. :p And its OK to post it.

I agree with tama_rockstar! Good ideas! :mametchi:

That's really quite selfish to be thinking about v5, when v4 hasn't even been out for a month.

Honestly. Give Bandai some time.

When v5 does come out, I'd like to just see brand new characters, not just characters from previous Tamagotchis or Tamagotchis from the late 90's.

That's really quite selfish to be thinking about v5, when v4 hasn't even been out for a month.Honestly. Give Bandai some time.
How is it selfish? I just wanted to see people's ideas. I saw what the V4.5 is going to be like, so I just wanted to know what people want it to be like. And V4 has been out for 3 months. Also, Bandai doesn't need time. They probably have v.7. done. All they do is they make a new product and start working on the next. They have Tamagotchis in hold all the time.

I agree... I don't see how discussing ideas about what the next generation of tamas should look like is selfish. In fact that doesn't even make make much sense to say that... all it makes you is curious and that is perfectly fine.

I wonder just how many prototypes and versions that were created and are never going to see the light of day because Bandai is holding them from us.

I'm not exactly sure I am so keen about the antennas, so it would be nice to see the next verson 5 without it. Someone tama_rockstar mentioned a backlight... that would be really useful. It would also be a little neat if they had colored pixels like the japanese Tama Akai.

Cool Ideas, I too am not sure about antennas, it seems like my fingers get all crunched up when I hold my Tamagotchi. Unlike V1's and V2's. I like Tama_rockstar's idea of Heavengotchi. That would be awsome! :rolleyes:

That's really quite selfish to be thinking about v5, when v4 hasn't even been out for a month.Honestly. Give Bandai some time.

When v5 does come out, I'd like to just see brand new characters, not just characters from previous Tamagotchis or Tamagotchis from the late 90's.
[SIZE=21pt]see!thats what im talking about!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back