Tamagotchi V6 SMALL question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiDylan

Reaction score
HI! I noticed that if you go onto player info where you see the name of your tama and press 'B', it makes the 'no' sound. Why? Is there something that can be done at a certain time of a certain tamagotchis life? I've gotten adults, seniors, awards, and even gotten really rich! It still doesn't do anything but the 'no' beep! Is this something that actually just does nothing? It doesn't really matter, but it's probably...[SIZE=7pt] sort of[/SIZE]... nice to know... :nazotchi: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
idk ether but u no...tama's are different from eachother... :nazotchi:

The B button cannot be used there. Try the A and C buttons.

It's A to scroll through the information. B is for confirming things. They changed it like that so it makes more sense. :nazotchi:

I know what your saying.

your saying that after you press player on the status bar, it would always not let you press the B button.

Is that it?

No, no. Look at your Tamagotchi's instructions. The B button is labled "Confirm". There's really nothing to confirm when looking at your Tamagotchi's status. The A button is for scrolling through things, so only the A button would be useful. If B was used to scroll through the status, the instructions wouldn't make sense, as it's for confirming things. I hope you understood that, to me, it doesn't sound right. :D

There's really nothing to confirm when looking at your Tamagotchi's status. The A button is for scrolling through things, so only the A button would be useful.
Hi! nobody seemed to really understand my question completely, but Asiangotchi seemed to understand a lot more, but I didn't really need to know much anyway. I just sort of got irritated with the sound and what it was saying that I couldn't do... thanks for the satisfying explanation!!! Here is my current tama! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back