Tamagotchi Vacations!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take mine everywhere.here are the places.

1.at school. I only take it on the bus.I don't want it confinscated.Good thing the bus driver isn't aloud to confinscate anything.My tamagotchi likes the ride too

2.a vacation.So far i took it to Conneticut,Flordia, and New York.My tamagotchi likes to get out of the house.We don't go anywhere that often.

3.restraunts.I feed him whatever he feels like having.I keep him on the table and we both eat.

4.shopping.he loves to look at the tamagotchis.He hopes that they get good owners like me.

5.the bathroom.I take him just in case he needs something.I turn him upside down so he doesen't see me.I want like my privacy.

Those are the main places where I take him.sometime I take them other places like the beach.I go shell collecting with him.But i keep him out of the water.

I take my tama eeeverywhere

Seriouslty I spazz if she isn't in sight. ;)

I'm gonna go Trick or Treating with her (wow Konan (from Naruto) Carrying around a tamagotchi |D reaaaaal IC)

I usually take them to school with me

I have this little pocket in my purse that is the perfect size for a tama <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I take my tama eeeverywhereSeriouslty I spazz if she isn't in sight. :ichigotchi:

I'm gonna go Trick or Treating with her (wow Konan (from Naruto) Carrying around a tamagotchi |D reaaaaal IC)

I usually take them to school with me

I have this little pocket in my purse that is the perfect size for a tama <3
that is so like me! i totally freak out if my tama isnt right next to me!

i take it to:

1. school

2. the bathroom (hehe)

3. all the rooms in my house (duh)

4. any long-term or short-term vacations, like the ferret fest im going to tomoro =]

5. basically everywhere. like i sed, i freak out when i cant see my tama!

U think your the only geek? IM COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI I TAKE IT WITH ME EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D ALWAYS TAKE YOUR TAMA ON TRIPS I HAVE A THREE HOUR DRIVE TWICE A YEAR TO MY VACATION HOME AND THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME SATISFIED IS MY TAMA!!!!!!!!!ok some good places are Israel when walking through the desert and very bored, Puerto Rico you can lie on the beach with your tama, and Florida go to amusement parks and ride with your tama.HAVE A GOOD VACATION!!!!!! :p :blink: :blink: :) :) :)

hey. im obsessed with my tama too! i take them everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also have this toy horse from when i was little but he's a bit hard to take everywhere and now that im older pplz stare at me. but my tamas r great cuz they fit in my pocket. i luv my tams!

Hey yeah my v4 JUST became a 2nd generation when i brought mine to school! Iloooove takin mine to:

1. Dinner

2. Computer desk

3. roller coasters

4. 4th of july parties

5. COMPUTER DESK!!!! :mellow: :D :D

I take mine everywhere,

and since im ..

[mumbles 13] :)

its a bit embarrasing.

I love Kibee :)

He is a V4.5

And he is a Hitodetchi (Y)

[the star toddler]

LOL

BYE!

I take my tama with me everywhere =D

I take it to school...but I keep it in my pocket...were allowed them but I'm 13...and im not embaressed of my tama it's just that I'd prefer not to get teased :furawatchi:

I take mine out to dinner, and I sit it on the table =D

Mine sits on my computer desk like it is right now =D

Mine also sits on the desk in my room and keep me company while im drawing or doing homework

My tamas have been to Queensland, The theme parks in Queensland, School excursions all that stuff

When I hang with my friends at the movies and other places

When I go shopping, they've even been too the local library=D

:p тαуz :unsure:

i like taking my tama to school vollyball games

but i did take my tama to Ohio on Xmas it was cool :3

hey im 13 and i love tamagotchis!!! i take mine EVERYWHERE and sometimes my friends make fun of me but whatves ^^

I take my tama Aiden, just about everywhere. I take him to school, which he likes watching me cut hair. I take him to dinner. He likes starbucks. I haven't taken him on any vacations yet.

try taking him on a roller coaster. on second thoughts, don't, i spun my tama round and he died.

Latest posts

Back