tamagotchi ver 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: should you buy a tama ver 3 well there are 2 sides to tama ver 3's

the good side: that there are more games and foods, that you get to log onto tama town and earn souvenirs, you get to earn points when conecting with other tamas and the tama has a kool antenna

the bad side: that most of the tama town places are 'coming soon', wat do you do with the souvenirs they just sit there doin nothing (unless they use them when there adult) its pointless and wats with the king no way would I pay so much just to see a king

so just rember if your going to buy tama ver3 put this in mind

IS IT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good side: Some of the old characters placed onto version 3 look pretty nice. I like the range though it's not as large as the Chou Jinsei Enjoi. The fact that the games are long can be good (though rarely) if you are bored or simply need something that takes its time. There is a new baby, the BOY Teletchi (the girl Teletchi isn't new).

Bad side: The length of the games can be annoying. One day I was playing Get *musical note* and my mum asked me to get her some kitchen towel. I was nowhere near 100 notes and my mum NEVER listens when I says "Wait a minute!" so I knocked half the stuff off the kitchen bench! In this form it can be hard to look after version 3.

tamagotchis are awesome here are the tamagotchis i have

*v3-regular-4amount

*v2-regular-2amount

*v1-regular-3amount

*v3-golden-1

*v3-king-2

*angelgotchi-regular-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back