Tamagotchi Version 2 Information

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivenn

Reaction score
Today I received my Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 that I ordered, and I would like to share some new and interesting information with you:

Connecting V2s to V1s

In the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2, when you select the "connect" icon, you are shown a menu that asks you whether you would like to connecting with a "Ver1" or "Ver2."

With either one you select, normal connection will continue, and you will have to press "B" again to proceed.

One thing different about selecting "Ver1" is that, when the Ver2 Tama goes over to the V1, it takes on a V1 counter-part.

For instance, ShiroPuchitchi looks like ShiroBebetchi when it goes over to a V1.

That is all I know new right now, but I will update when I learn more. :)

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to have a V2 in my hands to see these things for myself! (I ordered a keitai but haven't managed ti win any of the V@s on ebay yet)

On ebay, we've noticed a European version, and an American version available in the UK. Just the other day I saw for the first time what appears to be the Australian version, with some really great color schemes!

Aussie V2s

Has anyone complied a list of differences between the english language V2s? (meaning we all know how the keitai is different)

I just managed to catch an aussie V2 with buy it now on ebay (price was really good). here is the picture... I just love the colors!

aqua tama connexion V2

(note the image won't display when the auction is taken down freom ebay)

I'm so excited! <dances> :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
New Info:

I was finally able to connect my Hitodetchi with my Kuchipatchi V1 this morning, and my V1's friend booklet showed the Hitodetchi as a Nazotchi.

Interesting, hmm?

I only know two, the hair potion and the one that was just posted on Tamatalk, steak was it? You go to the shop and press A until the shopkeeper puts up his hands and looks surprised. Then tap in the code. It only works once for free, if you try it again you have to pay if you want the item.

I noticed that for the keitai there are number passcodes for items, but people are talking about button press combination codes. Are these for the english language versions only?

I noticed that for the keitai there are number passcodes for items, but people are talking about button press combination codes. Are these for the english language versions only?
Yes, you are right about this :huh: The keitai has got lots of codes which are numbers you have to enter. The English version has got 5 codes, you can use them by pressing buttons. One of them (the hair lotion) is entered in the instruction leaflet. You can find the others through tamagotchiconnection.com in the near future. When you've used all 5 codes, your tama will become immortal.

I noticed Bandai doesn't tend to update their American web site very much... I hope we don't need to wait too long to find out more information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back