tamagotchi version 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you believe it???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• definetly not!

• absoulutely sure!

• hope so!

• hope not!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, if there ever was a Tamagotchi version 3, I don't think it would be called that. I mean, I doubt Bandai would start the "version 1, version 2, version 3, version 4..." thing anyway.
mayb thats just what they're calling it for now, since it is a rumor and no one is for sure wether it is true, and if it is, what it will be called. I myself will be truley psyched if they came out with a tama V3! i wonder what they would call it? honestly, i dont understand the fetish with the devilgotchi and all those. i might also wanna get one for myself to see what is so fasinating about them. but afterglw did make them sound ultra cool!! :D so, im gonna look into it.

this topic is old and not worthy anymore..... i'm not a tamaguide so i will simply say.....

No more opinions will be taken notice of

no more votes etc.

i don't mind if you do vote, just i will not take part.

*Topic closed by Jeremy Clarkson*

hmmmm, actually, it could be possible. I mean yeah v2 has not been released but it could be possible that the v3 may just be the keitai version that can connect with a cell phone. you never know..

:unsure: I really don't hope there is a tamagotchi version 3. I just got tamagotchi connection(read tamagall's artical) and I don't want it to be a new fad!!!! :rolleyes:

Hey jeremy clarkson, you're a guide now, perhaps you'll want to close this topic?

Anyway, I think they'll have a v3, although it would probably only come out in a year or two, seeing as the v2 is coming to America this summer and the v1 came out last summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you bump this topic up? ^.o
I think someone bumped it by voting....

Anyway, looking at how much it was doubted there would be a V3 makes the V4 look even more likely.

I think someone bumped it by voting....
Anyway, looking at how much it was doubted there would be a V3 makes the V4 look even more likely.
Probably. I wish voting wouldn't bump up topics to the first page, they get annoying, and Memebers feelings might get hurt by being accused of Bumping a topic up just because they posted a reply when it was really bumped up by a vote.

//♥CS

Yeah thats what i've noticed.... Im new here and accidentally bumped up a topic the other day and someone said "don't bump....." all topics here are relevant i think no matter how old they are..

I'm American and in Januray 07, were getting a v4 Come to usa for great prices and versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back