Tamagotchi Version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allygotchi

Reaction score
I sent Bandai an email asking if there was going to be a Version 4 Tamagotchi they replied:

Dear Alli,

Thank you for contacting Bandai America. We are constantly expanding our Tamagotchi line to include new and exciting products for our fans. For information concerning new releases please continue to check out www.bandai.com for updates.

Thank you for your support,

Customer Service

So I think that there will be a version 4, or at least another type of tamagotchi...

What do you think?

It seems likely that eventually there will be a replacement for the V3. Then after that there will be a replacement for the replacement. And so on and so on.

yeah, tamas are so popular...

there are gonna be many more versions if it continues to be as popular. :blink:

I sent Bandai an email asking if there was going to be a Version 4 Tamagotchi they replied:
Dear Alli,

Thank you for contacting Bandai America. We are constantly expanding our Tamagotchi line to include new and exciting products for our fans. For information concerning new releases please continue to check out www.bandai.com for updates.

Customer Service

So I think that there will be a version 4, or at least another type of tamagotchi...

What do you think?
IDK... :ph34r: :nyatchi: If BanDai released V3 about 3 months ago, it kinda is too early to worry about V4... they'll probably be out in October, November, somewhere around there...

:nyatchi: :ph34r: Oh my gosh your lucky they had time to reply to you! Oh yeah.... can your tamagotchi evolve into nazotchi? Because I know if V1 connects with V3 it'll look like Nazotchi.

IDK... :ph34r: :nyatchi: If BanDai released V3 about 3 months ago, it kinda is too early to worry about V4... they'll probably be out in October, November, somewhere around there...
Yea, but if you look how the tamagotchis are comming out, I meam the Version 1, then the V2 almost a year afterwards, then a V3 about 6-7 months later. And you have to relize also that technology is speeding up. So, no, I'm not saying it will come out THIS month... but it may come out soon... :blink:

Consider this: TamaTown isn't finished yet. It doesn't appear to be even half finished yet, judging by the number of missing souvenirs and the whole Golden Tamagotchi thing. So, IF Bandai releases a V4 within the next 6 months, it will probably be nearly 100% compatible with the V3. Which means probably no new features, just new characters.

Consider this: TamaTown isn't finished yet. It doesn't appear to be even half finished yet, judging by the number of missing souvenirs and the whole Golden Tamagotchi thing. So, IF Bandai releases a V4 within the next 6 months, it will probably be nearly 100% compatible with the V3. Which means probably no new features, just new characters.
Hum, good point, So if it does have good features, it it will be a long wait. :mellow: Darn. :huh:

Good points Binary.

The message you got back sounds like an automatic reply. One would assume that they get so many requests about a V4 that they could just make an automatic reply.

Or, they just don't want to say anything just in case they do something else, rather than what they said. They don't want to give false hope. :(

When they come out, If they come I think the v4 will be da bomb! :D :lol: B) :lol: B)

Well guys, I think its going to come out this Christmas!I love making up tama v4s myself!

Dear Alli,

Customer Service

What do you think?
They'll probably release one a looooong time from now, like maybe December, or November or something.

:furawatchi: :) Oh my gosh your lucky they had time to reply to you! Oh yeah.... can your tamagotchi evolve into nazotchi? Because I know if V1 connects with V3 it'll look like Nazotchi.
NO! Nazotchi is a debugged creature. S/he replaces the Tamagotchi character you have if it's not a Tamagotchi in the old versions. For example, If say, Sam has a V1 called Alice, which is a Marutchi. Sue has a V3 called Mark, which is a Piropiroritchi. Sam and Sue decide to connct Alice & Mark. When Mark's information goes into Sam's tamagotchi, the IR detector sends the information to the Motherboard, where it gets processed on the screen. The Motherboard's processer can't recognize the information processed, so it processes a Nazotchi. Why? Each character has a unique code, which only works if the Motherboard is programmed to recognize that code. The best way to get Nazotchi is to debug your Tamagotchi. Check this out to find out now.

Sorry for it to go off the subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back