Tamagotchi Version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of u watch Doctor Who? I think he's as cute as Doctor's can go!!!!javascript:emoticon(' :hitodetchi: ')javascript:emoticon(' :furawatchi: ')javascript:javascript:emoticon(' :gozarutchi: ')emoticon(' :chohimetchi: ')

The V7

This is a japanese v7
Let me correct you on that: this is the worst fake I've ever seen.

And has anybody else noticed that every person selling fake Tamagotchis on eBay is from Hong Kong? Seems that HK is a Fakagotchi breeding ground or something. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great, I always knew Bandai would give us something back for supporting. :p :eek:

I sent Bandai an email asking if there was going to be a Version 4 Tamagotchi they replied:
Dear Alli,

Thank you for contacting Bandai America. We are constantly expanding our Tamagotchi line to include new and exciting products for our fans. For information concerning new releases please continue to check out www.bandai.com for updates.

Thank you for your support,

Customer Service

So I think that there will be a version 4, or at least another type of tamagotchi...

What do you think?
I sent them a letter, but it didn't say anything at all that was relevant. It was kinda like your reply...

So, call me insane--

[SIZE=21pt]Is Bandai's Customer Service a computer?!?!?!?![/SIZE]

:mametchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi:

LOL its funny what people do to get money,I feel sorry for people who don't know they are fake expecially if a parent buys one for their child and it dosn't even work :)

I can't wait for the new tamagotchi to come out!

I really wish they make a tamagotchi like a angelgotchi,I have always wanted one of those!

i wonder if you will be able to create a type of tamagotchi yourself on V4 :gozarutchi:

:marumimitchi: :pochitchi: Oh my gosh your lucky they had time to reply to you! Oh yeah.... can your tamagotchi evolve into nazotchi? Because I know if V1 connects with V3 it'll look like Nazotchi.
no they cant cuase they r just the things they put ther if u cant get those charactars :D

I sent Bandai an email asking if there was going to be a Version 4 Tamagotchi they replied:
Dear Alli,

Thank you for contacting Bandai America. We are constantly expanding our Tamagotchi line to include new and exciting products for our fans. For information concerning new releases please continue to check out www.bandai.com for updates.

Thank you for your support,

Customer Service

So I think that there will be a version 4, or at least another type of tamagotchi...

What do you think?
how did u get a hold of bandai i wanna know the adress plz,plz,plz :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back