Tamagotchi Version 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oneidkat

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know anything bout the tama v5's? I think they're also called a famitama or perhaps that is the name of the japanese version. Anyway we just bought one and really don't know anything about it so any and all healp would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

hi in japan they ar called famitama but outside japan they are called familitchi the screen is slightly bigger as you have to raise a family of tamagotchis acording to how well you raise your tama you will get certain familys click here to see all the tama familys you can get. there is a cute little house on the side to replace the usuall antenas and instead of a key ring on the other side there is a little tamagotchi model on the side (very cute) anyway i will leave the rest as a surprise for you! hope that helped!

You should read the instruction manual if you want to know eveything about the V5, of course if you need cheats I would suggest browing TamaTalk.

PM if you need help, I own one. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
The instruction manual should be more helpful.

Most of us haven't got one yet! ;)

Good luck and fun with your new tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back