Tamagotchi Version 6 and 8!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroIsJDM

Reaction score
Check on ebay, type in Tamagotchi Version 8, and Version 6, and they actually show the package with the letters confirming it....i wonder HOW different they are....I just got a V4....its flippin awesome, buddy from spain sent it to me. So funnn

Sorry, unless you provide link to the auction posts, so we can see the pictures you're commenting about, I have to believe these are not Bandai Tamagotchi products.

Because Tamagotchis are so popular some companies have been copying them. Any product claimed to be a "Tamagotchi" that is not made by Bandai, is a fake. Any product that operates sort of like a Tamagotchi, but is not claiming to be a Tamagotchi, is just another "virtual pet". The problem is that many e-bay sellers list their "virtual pet" as a "Tamagotchi" because the word "Tamagotchi" is more familiar.

Well unfortunitly, those are fakes unless they are Japanese. No other country has released V6 & V8's; if you see them on E-Bay, they are fakes. Don't get tricked into buying them; I almost bought a silver & gold V8 pair. My mom said maybe I could buy it. Later on, I was on Tamagotchi Planet & saw the page about fake Tamas. So I didn't buy the V8. So don't make the mistake I did.

Its not true they are all fakes the latest one to date is version 4.5

Fake-O!!! :ichigotchi:

Well, the newest version that is coming out *Or out* is the V.5

Ooh! I WANT ONE!!! (V.5) :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:p Techically, anything on ebay that has wierd English, or japenesse writing is probubly a fake.

If the user dosen't admit that it is from Bandai, fake! :D

If it's called "Tamagotchi" or anything similar and is not by Bandai, it is fake, cool tama ryan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back