Tamagotchi Versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, P1/P2 are 90s Tamagotchis, but you didn't really describe them like you did the others. I'm sure you know what they look like though...they're the ones without the infrared up at the top of the egg. :) Anyway, the vintage Tamagotchis aren't limited to P1s and P2s. You've got the Angels, Devilgotchi, Osu/Mesu, Morino, Oceans, etc. All the other descriptions are right. V1s look like V3s, except that V1s don't have an antenna at all. Hope this helps! :)

You've got the Angels...
Oh yeah I know :)

So wait...V1 is exactly like the V3 but without the antenna? Then why is a V2 a connection tama with no shops and stuff? o_O I think you/I meant

V1- No shops, 2 games

V2- V3 but minus the antenna.

Hmmm I need to get my hands on a V2 B) I've been calling my V1 a V2 for all these years I believe XD

Oh yeah I know B) So wait...V1 is exactly like the V3 but without the antenna? Then why is a V2 a connection tama with no shops and stuff? o_O I think you/I meant

V1- No shops, 2 games

V2- V3 but minus the antenna.

Hmmm I need to get my hands on a V2 :p I've been calling my V1 a V2 for all these years I believe XD
Sorry. I meant that if you're going on physical attributes of the shell alone, the V1 LOOKS like the V3, minus the little antenna that the V3 has. I have no idea what games/shops/etc. each one has. Sorry for the confusion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back