Tamagotchi virus!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EWWWWWW my friend bought a twin pack tama toi share with her sis u know so they would get one each and her sis connected with this girl at school who had u know one of those fake wierd tamas that can still connect. After she had connected she got a virus cuz her friends tama was u know like fake and had lots of viruses and my friends sis complained to the princible cuz the virus had spread to the whole school and the girl who had started the virus got her tama conferscated very sad but funb to laugh at muhahaha (i really do feel sorry for her losing her little migi it was a bill)

To finish my story i would like to add if your tama has a virus dont spread it if you know its dangerouse cuz it could efect other peeps inocent tamas and even if you are enimies with that person think of the one who is gonna suffer the tama not the person. So before u spread viruses warn the person cuz if all the tamas get it will be no fun without tamas and imagine a world with out tamas i have one word to describe that worl hell!

Without our friendly little tamas to liten to our sadness or cheere us up by doing a wierd dance thing wat would we do without our only portable companion we wouldnt have a friend thats with you at all your big moments! (cuz no offence but some big m,oment your friends arny\t gonna be there like if u fall over and neede to get stiches well who else is gonna be there besides your parent

PS I KNOW MY CO0LLEM WAS LONG BUT I NEEDED TO EXPRESS MY FELLING ABOUT THIS HORRIB LE VIRUS

PSS PLZ WARN OTHER PEOPLE IF U HAVE A VIRUS CUZ THEY MIGHT NOT WANT TO IF THEYKNOW THAT AND U CAN GET INTO LOADS OF TROUBLE IF YOU SPRED VIRUSES ON PUPOISE READ MY FIRST PARAGRAF AND LEARN HOW HER COMPANION WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM BECAUSE OF A VIRUS DONT LET ANY ONE TAKE YOUR LITTLE EGG FRIEND!!!!!!! :D :D :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :blink: :blink:

Sorry, still don't believe in viruses spreading from toy to toy. Thats just my opinion though.

i really dont think that is possible, i just cant believe that

OMG that's so cool! I wonder how it works...I don't want my tams to get it though I like taking care of them!

Ahhhhhhhhh

My friends sis was like connecting with me thismorning and i got the virus

but luckily it was with my ver 2 and now i have a ver 3

SAVED BY THE TAMA!!!!! :rolleyes: :unsure:

Be careful, the virus iz spreading. My neighbor i connected to by accident just left for Cali. I know she'll connect w/ her cousin's there. IT could spread around the country!
Just tell them not to connect.I know I would'nt want that virus.Soon its gonna be like Resident evil except with Tamagotchi'!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh. I think people really need to do a little research into what a "virus" is.

A virus is a program written to cause harm to electronic devices - tamagotchis cannot hold programs, nor is there any way to even pick up such a program on a tamagotchi, like someone would on their computer by surfing the net.

Passwords put into your tamagotchi work because Bandai has designed the tamagotchi to react to a particular set of letters (or numbers for the v3). Just like they designed it to eat when you select "Meal".

Putting in an invalid code from a website will do absolutely nothing except simply not work. Sigh. I'm sick of kids spreading ridiculous rumours.
take a chilly pill.

so it got mis labeled as a virus and its continuing to be called a virus. so what?

people believe what they want to. if you know the truth scream all you want, but still people will believe.

honestly, it doesnt seem to be an issuse if you are just careful about who you connect with. some people try to lie to sound important, but theres no need to reply and storm up at people who are just trying to talk. sheesh.

anyway, it is "what happened to my tamagotchi" after all.

fineally something interesting comes.

~what i think of this: great. just great. simply be careful and u wont encounter this.

after all, it wont keep on circulating if you keep people alert and are careful.

whats so bad about a tama that takes care of itself?

did u try to restset it then down load?
Hai, that would fix it! If the virus is real, and you get it, RESET AND DOWNLOAD just to be safe, genki? ^^

I seriously, now don't really think is real. Maybe it was so kind of Unkwnown gitch that apprently everyone wants...akward

Emmalina, this is going to sound harsh but, why are you being so mean? YOU don't know if it's true that this 'bug' is in her Tama. Please, just don't criticize her or the other posting here. Don't act like you konw that she's lying. Maybe she is but we never know.. (I'm sorry TT for it sounding harsh :-/)

But on the flip side, Emmalina is right. Viuses are in hardware and programs. Tamas cannot hold hardware OR programs. I'm guessing that this really is a bug. (BUT if others are just saying that they got this in their Tama to make the one who posted this feel bad/stupid, please don't ).

But I'm beginning to think of how this could be. Now that V3's can get onto TamaTown, and you need number codes, maybe there is a bug in the # code/TamaTown that can get into your Tama because of how they work now. PLUS, look at the connection between HKED and HACKED. Can you see? Maybe there is a 'Tama bug' that "HACKS" into the Tama and messes it up!! I'm not trying to be stupid either.

Your best bet, RESET it or DEBUG it.

~~tamabebe12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back