Tamagotchi Weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiFan

Reaction score
So i have an Ichigotchi, and it weighs 47 pounds cause i kept giving it snacks today. Does weight affect what it turns into? Also, is there like a...normal weight for an ichigotchi?!

i recommend you go here to find out more, but it says here that the base weight should be around 30. .. i guess its not too overweight, but i would still suggest that you play some more games with ur ichicgotchi to help it lose weight. :D .. im not sure if the weigt affects anything but feeding ur tama too many snacks will affect what charachter it evovles into next. . ;)

good luck with ur tama! B) :D

Yes...its good to keep your tama to its base weight. That is, if oyu want a healthy char. You see, weight does affect who it will turn into...like if you just feed your tama snakcks... You willl most likely get a maskrotchi or a ninja. But, if you keep the weight down...you might get other.

So, all in all, its wise to keep the weight down...unless you are aiming for a "unhealthy" char.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back