Tamagotchi won't turn into adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhershey

Reaction score
My son has had his Tamagotchi V3 for several months and it won't change from teenager into adult. He says that he takes care of it. Is there anything he can do?

It is 2 years old and has ears and is skinny and is the main character.

Well the Tama wont turn into an adult to age 4 in the V3 and there are a couple characters with ears and skinny. Could ya go to the link I provided you with and tell me witch character you have please? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
From the V3 growth chart it looks like Mametchi adult.

How do you make it grow older from age 2 to 4?

Every 24 hours it goes up one age. So if it is 2 now it will be 3 in 24 hours. Oh and Mametchi is an adult and if you have that one at age 2.... I doubt somethings here.... :D

It depends on his age and how long does he leave it on .If he leaves it on a lot then it will probaly go into a adult faster.If he puts it on pause a lot like me then it will develop who knows when. :D :D

Actually we looked at chart again, and it is a YOUNG Mametchi.

He is going to try leaving it on more, because he usually pauses it alot, and hopefully that will help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, leaving it unpaused will definitely help. :lol:

-HIHEAD :furawatchi:

Yeah pausing the Tamagotchi will stop the Tama from growing....And if you really have a young Mametchi....Then stop pausing and raise it as best as you can :D He is my favorite :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back