Tamagotchi World Convention!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocosilver

Reaction score
https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/world/index.html

I'm not really sure about this, but if you click on the Memetchi, Mametchi, Kuchipatch, Or Ojitchi on that page, it has information about some sort of "Tamagotchi World Event" in honor of Tamagotch's 10 year anniversary that will be going on in Japan from November 18th to the 19th.

This seems to Interest me a bit. Accually, a lot, lol. :D

When you click on the Mametchi, it shows a map of what this "convention" will look like. It looks very cute, kind of like a Tamatown!

Post your comments/thoughts about it here! -_-

Good find. The event will take place in the SunShineCity Building in Tokyo. The nearest commuter train station, shown on the map, is Ikebukuro.

I just found that by click on the Mametchi, it not only shows you a layout of the event, but some of the things that will be there aswell!

A few things:

-Being able to buy the Tamagotchi School a few days before it's release?

-Displays of Older Tamagotchis

-The TamaStation

-The Specail Uratama Photobooth

-The Gotchi King and Queen Dekas

-Much More!

So, it'll be about the same time as the V4? Because it's released in Spain/soon, so..

EDIT: To correct myself :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it'll be released about the same time as the V4? Because it's released in Spain/soon, so..
No. The v4 will be released in January 2007.

This isn't a Tamagotchi. It's a Convention.

thanks choco silver i found that earllier but didnt realy know what it was, i wish that we had 1 in England

.:ML:.

How about.. we all become TamaTalk Angels, Admin's rich and goes to Spain on hols, and brings us back all a V4? Fair?

Please dont go out of the topic :huh:

woah, it seems fun, I would love too buy a tamaschool :furawatchi:

are you going to that convention Binary?

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/world/index.html
I'm not really sure about this, but if you click on the Memetchi, Mametchi, Kuchipatch, Or Ojitchi on that page, it has information about some sort of "Tamagotchi World Event" in honor of Tamagotch's 10 year anniversary that will be going on in Japan from November 18th to the 19th.

This seems to Interest me a bit. Accually, a lot, lol. :D

When you click on the Mametchi, it shows a map of what this "convention" will look like. It looks very cute, kind of like a Tamatown!

Post your comments/thoughts about it here! :D
Me: *sigh* I can't wait till the Tama convention in Tokyo. How far away is it Dad?

Dad: Down the street, about half way across the world.

It sounds so darn cool I wish I had 3 tickets for it (me, my friend Darian, and my friend Alex). We all like Tamagotchis.

~ Dolores ~

How awesome! :gozarutchi:

But I'm down in here Australia. :ichigotchi:

I'd love to see all the previous Tamagotchis, like a Devilgotchi and others that I haven't seen in real life. And just browse through it.. it would be really awesome. :hitodetchi:

Thanks for posting! :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont go out of the topic :D woah, it seems fun, I would love too buy a tamaschool :hitodetchi:

are you going to that convention Binary?
I can't make it. I'm currently about 10000 km away from Tokyo, and don't know when I'll be going back.

I can't make it. I'm currently about 10000 km away from Tokyo, and don't know when I'll be going back.
Oh... well that stinks for you. I wonder if any TamaTalkers will be going.

It would be cool if there were some held in major U.S. cities, like one in Los Angeles, one in Chicago, one in New York City, one in Miami, and one in Houston (for example), all on the same dates as the Japan one.

~ Dolores ~

I used the Google translation on the site, and here's what I found out -

There will be...

• TamaStations (to connect an Entama or Uratama to)
  • a Tamagotchi photo booth (300 Yen per use)
  • models of 1996, 1997 and 1998 Tamagotchis
  • Much, much more

And some thingsfor sale there...

• A new edition Tamagotchi (It seems like a school edition), being sold for 2,940 Yen or 24.92 USD
  • Character figures (action figures?) for 3,360 Yen or 28.47 USD per set
  • Tamagotchi watch for 4200 Yen or 35.59 USD
  • Tamagotchi bandanna for 500 Yen or 4.25 USD
  • Tamagotchi books? (for 1570 Yen or 13.47 USD)
  • Tamagotchi T-Shirt for 1800 Yen or 15.25 USD
  • Tamagotchi stationery set for 1000 Yen or 8.50 USD
  • Tamagotchi Notepad for 100 Yen or .85 USD

*sigh* Now I REALLY want to go to that convention...

~ Dolores ~

Oh... well that stinks for you. I wonder if any TamaTalkers will be going.
Oh......sorry.........

I'm a Japanese and live in Tokyo.

of course I'm going to the Convention.

If I took pictures,I'll up to tamatalk.

Now tamagotchi is more pupular in U.S. than Japan......I think...

wish U.S. Bandai had the tamagotchi festival.

when is it? oh jammit!!!

i had a chance to sign a paper to apply to go to japan(school trip at japanese class)

and I DID NOT APPLY!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WANT TO GO NOW BUT ITS 2 LATE *SNIFFLE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back