Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I think they have loyal fans and new ones every day. I'm sure they'll keep it up. I mean people on ebay are still going nuts with buying them new and old. Ban Dai sees the fans they have on this site and many more.

Like others have mentioned if they could do new versions of Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, Ocean etc and add new features I think they would sell like crazy. How fun would that be. :( :angry:

I wish we would get some of the different kinds in the US that Japan has. :p I wonder if they think the US wouldn't buy them. I personally think they would sell very well.

We can't get enough...AM I RIGHT? :angry: :huh: -_-

I sure hope they still make them I suggest thier new one be a tama that can connect with friends over Wi-Fi like the DS.

:rolleyes: I think they have loyal fans and new ones every day.
*claps hands* Well said. I've been into Tamagotchi since 97 when I was first introduced to them as a kid. If Bandai were to stop making them I would just carry on with them as I have in the past. People who are loyal fans won't just drop them. I think the only way Bandai is going to stop making tamagotchis is if people stop buying them. As long as they make enough sales I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.

I sure hope they still make them I suggest thier new one be a tama that can connect with friends over Wi-Fi like the DS.
Cost is an issue though.

grr! only have a v3, v4, and 4.5! i didnt even know there were all these codes, and all kinds of tamas till this year! i didnt know that they were so complicated! i really want a v1, v2, angelgotchi, devilgotchi, oceangotchi, and all those things! i dont want to go on ebay though... why doesnt walmarts sell angelgotchis, and things like that? grrrrrrrr.......

actually, i think bandai should create a fan site where they have polls, where actual tamafans can tell what they want in a new tamagotchi! it would be easier, and they would know it would sell since its wat we want!

I hope it will last a long time, with many more versions on the way. However, there is always that possiblilty that they may be wiped out. :p

Bandai! If you are reading this, I come in peace!! :furawatchi: and also never atop making tamagotchi's :ph34r:

*OFF TOPIC* Let me correct that, and and also never stop making tamagotchi's ^^

i think it will last forever!!! i want my kids to have them and my grandkids and my great grandkids and so on!!if everyone had a tama there would be no more depression no more fights and lonely people would get off those couches and make friends people in nursing homes would smile and be happy, nobody would feel left out, if the presidents had one they would connect there would be no more wars!! there would no murders and sick people in hospitals would have friends. if people buy tamas it would go on forever!!! HEY PEOPLE BUY TAMAS BUY TAMAS FOR EVERYONE YOU KNOW OR MAKE THEM BUY!!!!HEY GEORGE BUSH GET A TAMA START CONNECTING!!!!!!!!!!GET TAMAS!!!! START TAMA DONATIONS FOR POOR KIDS!!!!! THE WORLD WILL BE HAPPY!!!! START!!! COME ON GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it will last forever!!! i want my kids to have them and my grandkids and my great grandkids and so on!!if everyone had a tama there would be no more depression no more fights and lonely people would get off those couches and make friends people in nursing homes would smile and be happy, nobody would feel left out, if the presidents had one they would connect there would be no more wars!! there would no murders and sick people in hospitals would have friends. if people buy tamas it would go on forever!!! HEY PEOPLE BUY TAMAS BUY TAMAS FOR EVERYONE YOU KNOW OR MAKE THEM BUY!!!!HEY GEORGE BUSH GET A TAMA START CONNECTING!!!!!!!!!!GET TAMAS!!!! START TAMA DONATIONS FOR POOR KIDS!!!!! THE WORLD WILL BE HAPPY!!!! START!!! COME ON GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, so true.

Tamas help us to make more friends. Personally, I find that when I am sad or angry, tamas always cheer me up.

I heard that there's this FamiTama which is the v5, it will be released in China I think on November 23, 2007, and on the rest, January somthing.

I heard that there's this FamiTama which is the v5, it will be released in China I think on November 23, 2007, and on the rest, January somthing.
It's going to be released in JAPAN, not China, on the 23rd of November (Tamagotchi's birthday).

I think in America the release date's the 8th of January or something like that.

I hope they keep makeing tama's forever, but sooner or later they will run out of ideas.

It would be really cool if Bandai asked for our opinions on what to base Tamagotchis on, like school and that.

I hope they keep makeing tama's forever, but sooner or later they will run out of ideas.
yeah, I was also thinking of that. seriously, I can't really think of much ideas with which they could still be improved... although I have no problem if they continue, I think I loved tamas long enough not to outgrow them ever :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back