Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am new here,I'd like some advices.

My younger sister wants a victual pet for her birthday,and I thought maybe I can buy a tamagotchi for her because tamagotchi is the best victual pet I've ever seen.(P.S. I have 2 tamagotchi myself)

I can not decide wether I'm going to buy her a tamagotchi IDL 15th anniversary or a tamagotchi music star or a tamagotchi melodie crown.

I know tamagtchi IDL 15th anniversary is the newest version,but it's a little bit expensive then other kinds of tamagotchi.My sister is 7 so I don't think that if she actually needs a expensive tamagotchi because she broke her last 4 tamagotchis in 2011. I think she's going to broke this one,too.I just don't know.

What do you guys think?Am I going to buy her the tamagotchi IDL 15th anniversary or just throw her a cheaper one?

Please reply me quick! Because this Sunday is my sister's birthday!

Thank you!o(∩_∩)o

I think a cheaper one would be a good idea if she's broken 4 other Tamas before. :)

A cheaper one would be a good idea. You don't have to worry about 100 bucks down the drain if she breaks the iD L. ;)

Definately don't get her an expenive one. If she wants one, tell her she has to keep this one unbroken for (insert reasonable amount of time here).

I'd recommend the V4 for her, unless she's played with one before. ;)

What were you thinking of getting her?

I don't know, maybe I will just get her the cheap one.Thanks guys!

Actually,I will get my tamagotchi IDL 15th anniversary royal pink soon,it's still mailing.

I will start a log and post pictures and cheats on it, so if you are interested, add me!

I think you should get her a cheap one. If she doesn't break that one, maybe you could get her a more expensive one for another holiday.

You should get a connection Tamagotchi for your sister because they are at the right price and you don't want $100 down the drain do you? The connections are pretty durable though. :) Vintages also go around $50 so it's a good idea to get her a connection. :)

I say get her a cheaper connection. They're quite durable and are very inexpensive, especially compared to those others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back