tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christine456

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]ok if anyone have a version 2 tamagotchi :ph34r: if you have one can you give me one, there would be an award. i will help you in any problems in homework or anything. just e-mail me at [email protected] :eek: :D <_< :unsure: :) :ph34r: :unsure: :angry: :angry: ;) :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ok if anyone have a version 2 tamagotchi :p if you have one can you give me one, there would be an award. i will help you in any problems in homework or anything. just e-mail me at [email protected] :p :lol: :( :( :p :p :( :( :p :ph34r: :blink: [/SIZE]
i no your new but no one will want to im sorry to break it to ya man :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh. You know you can always try your friends or something like that, but this is... kind of off-topic. Try Ebay. Or save up for one and go to Toys 'R Us. :blink:

[SIZE=14pt]ok if anyone have a version 2 tamagotchi :D if you have one can you give me one, there would be an award. i will help you in any problems in homework or anything. just e-mail me at [email protected] B) :D :mellow: :mellow: B) :wacko: :huh: :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :blink: [/SIZE]
Try Wal-mart of Taget. That's where I got most of mine ;) Or Ebay

Head over to tBay and create a new topic.

However no-one will give you a Tamagotchi for homework help. :rolleyes:

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back