Tamagotchi_topia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

british-tamagotchi-boy

Reaction score
For all you newbies in the tamagotchi world theres a new webssite called tamagotchi_topia you have everything you have in tama talk but if any of you have noticed you get replys but not acccurate replys because your getting replys from people who also need help and all the admins will sooner or later close your topics or will move it to another place and i by the time ive posted this the admins will either 1. close this topic 2.deleted it 3. give me a warning 4. remove me from tama talk forever but in tamagotchi_topia we appreciate your opinions weve just opened but we will be big and we have a chat room so if you dnt wanna message all the time you can just talk to the person like IM or MSN comon guys give it a try heres the website

*edit: link removed* - sorry, no personal website ads - it's a rule :furawatchi: *

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... thanks for your "kind" comments about the Admins on TamaTalk.

We are here to help all our members - and all we ask is that everyone follows the site rules and that no one thinks they are so special that the rules don't apply to them :blink:

1. Topics are usually closed or deleted because they are breaking a site rule.

Here's one: No Personal Web site ads (just like this topic...): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937

You have been a member of TamaTalk for long enough to know about that rule so I guess you won't be suprised to find that I have closed this topic and removed the link.

Sensibly, you have a link to the site in your signature message - which is absolutely fine and within the rules :blink:

2. Topics are usually moved because the member posted them in the wrong forum. When a member makes a topic we like as many ppl to see it as possible - so we move them where they will get the most viewings. Seems like the most helpful thing for us to do really :blink:

3. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on TamaTalk - and as long as people are polite and respectful then there is no problem.

Your topic is a little rude - but nothing that is going to get you a warning or removed from TamaTalk. It's supposed to be a fun, friendly site for Tamagotchi fans...

Really, british-tamagotchi-boy... the only ppl who don't get along well here are the ones who believe that the site rules apply to everyone else except for them :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back