TAMAGOTCHIS AE TAKING OVER THE WORLD !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
TAMAGOTCHI'S ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD !

DON'T GET ADDICTED TO THEM !

I am trying to encourage people who have tamagotchis not to get addicted tp them and play with them for the whole day . It is not good for your brain . I was trying to encourage the kids at my school but they wouldn't listen ! So I decided to post it on Tamatalk . So Please , PLEASE don't get addicted to them . I am not trying to be mean or offend anyone but PLEASE .

-v4lover

I understand what your saying. That they will hurt our grades or something. Don't worry about that! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't panic! ;) Tamagotchis are not taking over the world. Tamagotchis are mere toys. People have the right to play with them as much as they like, but yes, it does 'Hurt your brain'. Staring at the screen too long could cause damage to your eye-sight. I wouldn't say people get addicted to them, though. And if they are, that was their decision, really. :huh:

Tamagotchis dont hurt your brain. Its nothing like Computers that Destroy your

Brain, Eyesite and Work

I think it's okay for us to like tamagotchis. Don't worry about us. It's good your trying to warn us though :)

Don't get addicted to the computer.

Don't get addicted to watching televison.

Don't get addicted to playing videogames.

Don't get addicted to listening to your Ipod.

Don't get addicted to DS's.

Don't get addicted......

See the list can go on and on. B) All those things can either 1. Hurt your eyesight, or 2. Damage your hearing.

So are people gonna stay away from all those things? Nope! As long as you don't stare where your nose is touching the screen, getting 'addicted' to tamagotchis is fine. :) Computers basically do the same thing to your eyes; even worse! So let's just give up the computer, shall we? x] Same thing.

*Tgd*

tamagotchis actually teach you something! responsibility!

but, yeah, i'm with yoou on not playing it the whole day

I totally agree to what Tgd is saying. There's a lot of things we shouldn't get addicted to for various reasons but do anyway. As long as we are not obsessed and it's not harming us or our grades, it's fine to get "addicted" to all those "addictive" things.

how could they damage eyesight? the pixels aren't bright they're black :lol: just like in calculators. Are calculators bad for eyesight? :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaah i stopped playing with them long ago

i haven't posteed on TAMatalk in forever, exCepTg for toDAy. ;;;]

Everyone is just annoyed with you cause they are addicted with tamagotchis already. I understand what your saying though.

*binary: removed reference to rude post which I've deleted*

They've taken over TamaTalk, that's for sure. :huh:

Tamagotchis are like real pets; they need care. It's sort of just like saying "don't get addicted to your dog".

They don't kill your brain, they teach you responsibility. They're not as bright as a computer screen or a DS, so they shouldn't hurt your eyes/brain.

Everyone is just annoyed with you cause they are addicted with tamagotchis already. I understand what your saying though.
Thankz !

Okay , now I understand what you guys and girls are saying . Tamagotchis need daily care because they are like virtual children or something . OK. Sorry Girls and Guys !

-v4lover

2 bad things about tamatalk: it's really easy to get addicted to. and it can destroy your eyes while you are addictivlly scrummaging through it's recources.

2 good things about tamatalk: it's a very good recource for tips, tricks and help. it's also a great place to make friends and have fun.

so tell me...

what was this site created for? what? what is that i hear you say? people addicted to tamagotchis? :huh:

~dragadon

2 bad things about tamatalk: it's really easy to get addicted to. and it can destroy your eyes while you are addictivlly scrummaging through it's recources.2 good things about tamatalk: it's a very good recource for tips, tricks and help. it's also a great place to make friends and have fun.

so tell me...

what was this site created for? what? what is that i hear you say? people addicted to tamagotchis? ;)

~dragadon
There is nothing Bad about Tamatalk.

LOL ! I think this is kind of funny , the topic name I made . Hahaha ! TAMAGOTCHIS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD !!!! lol .

-v4lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back