TAMAGOTCHIS AE TAKING OVER THE WORLD !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you dont play with tamas they will die!so people that buy tamas took the chanse of getting adictied because you have to play with them all day and dont even think about saying we can pause it i know we can but then they will not grow! go drop the hole dont get adicted thing and play with your tama! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

if you dont play with tamas they will die!so people that buy tamas took the chanse of getting adictied because you have to play with them all day and dont even think about saying we can pause it i know we can but then they will not grow! go drop the hole dont get adicted thing and play with your tama! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Also please cut down on the smilies. And yes tamatalk is bad because one, If you stay on the computer to long it Damages your Brain and Eye site and 2 It has happened to me. Cause I am Addicted to this site I am also visiting it that it has effected my eye site.

Please do not say, "How your only new" I am already a member on here with a diffrent account.

GO TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, v4lover understands what we're all trying to say, so maybe this topic can be put behind us all? :) I think some people over-reacted a bit to your title, but now that we're not so frantic to stop playing with our tamagotchis and everyone gets the point we can have this closed or something? :)

i know what your saying.but v4s they can go to school too,so its kinda like us.but im already additctided to my v4 because i just got it last wednesday. :) .but im with Skippy~Tama

well people care and there not just "plastic" their cool creatures any1 who agrees with me add to this reply and this is only my opinion:people who do care about tamagotchis should play with them everyday.and just to add this tama talk is for people who like them and who likes talking about them :) and im going with tamafn

Last edited by a moderator:
GO TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i totaly agree with you. if there really was a tama planet, i would go live there instead of this horrible, stinky, polluted planet, that is on the edge of globle warming.

well people care and there not just "plastic" their cool creatures any1 who agrees with me add to this reply and this is only my opinion:people who do care about tamagotchis should play with them everyday.and just to add this tama talk is for people who like them and who likes talking about them :furawatchi: and im going with tamafn
I'm sorry, but we never said Tamagotchis were useless plastic toys. :) We just wanted to make it clear that Tamagotchis weren't actual living, breathing things, but if you buy one you should still commit to it. :)

TamaTalk was made for Tamagotchi fans, but we don't always have to stay on topic with Tamagotchi everything. I also come on TT to talk to friends, play games and RPs in Fun Stuff, and have everyday conversations in NonTamaTalk. :angry:

Thanks for understanding my point. I think this topic has caused quite a bit of fuss over Tamagotchis, and, because v4lover and other participants of this topic get the point now, don't you think its legible for this topic to be closed? :angry:

i totaly agree with you. if there really was a tama planet, i would go live there instead of this horrible, stinky, polluted planet, that is on the edge of globle warming.
YAY!ME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAMAGOTCHIS RULE!!

Hey ! Do not speak this way to Planet Earth ! At least you have a home , toys , books and education ! Be Thankful for what god and Earth has given you !

Ok , I think we had enough of this topic and how much trouble it has caused . May a Guide please close this ?

Sorry all , for writing this topic !

-v4lover

I don't play my Tamagotchi the whole day. I just go on the computer or play on my [Nintendo] Wii, which is probably an even worse addiction. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back