Tamagotchi's and parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
Now if it was up to me I would have a fairly large Tamagotchi collection. I would have all 12 V3 colors along with any other things relating to Tamagotchis. Instead of just my blue camo V3.

But my parents say that Tama's are toys and are for kids. Now I know there are people on this site older then nineteen years old to have a tama's or had owned one back when they were a huge hit.

I'm currently eighteen and own two V1's, two V2's and one V3 and all my other old tama's from years ago...I have no idea why but none of them work even with new batteries.

So lets get things cleared up, is there any one my age or older here on this site that owns a Tama, or do you know someone around this age group that owns one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 19, I have 3 tamagotchis here, an entama on the mail, and am planning to buy a second v3. My dad thinks I'm a bit old to be playing with them.

I have 9 tamas...

My parents arent bothered about them becuase they think it's good that I'm selling 6 of them.

I own 4 tamas so far. My parents are rather anoyed by them and think that they are for little kids. But I'm not going to let that stop me from buying a v3! (if the stores in my town ever get them in stock...ERRR!)

I own 4 tamas so far. My parents are rather anoyed by them and think that they are for little kids. But I'm not going to let that stop me from buying a v3! (if the stores in my town ever get them in stock...ERRR!)
If I were you I wouldn't try to wait for the stores to get them in. I tried that and after a week of waiting passed the date Toysrus was suppose to get them, I ended up ordering my V3 from the Toysrus web site via UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back