Tamagotchis arn't getting sold often!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
<_< We need to get more people to like tamagotchis because at stores they are selling fake tamagotchis and they are buying more of those!!Tell more people about tamagotchis so they could buy more.I just feel sad seeing that there is full rows of tama games in stores.SO HELP US PEOPLE!!!!! ;)

mayb the full rows is because of stock, mayb the orderded HEEEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. The fakes are crap aswell. My dad owned this shop, and he orded heeeps to many things and people thorght that they wernt selling good, but they were......

But yeah, ebay has scamers aswell........

At te molment you can buy no-name virtual pets.They arn't verry god but they are durt cheap.HOPEFULLY gigapets and nanos come back and the no-name virtual pets will go out of bissness.

I would love to see gigas come back, anyway the store could of just ordered alot of tamagotchis :D

True, fakes usually are lacking quality, but think of it their way:

You are some small company, trying to make ends meet and avoid bieng eaten by the giant fishes of the marketing sea. If I ever made a virtual pet, I'd want tons of people to buy it! Even if it wasn't tamagotchi.

Of course, I still prefer the Tamagotchis to no-names any day. :eek:

i got my sister into it and know she has told a bunch of her friends, so maybie they will become tamallovers too !!!!!!!!!!!

Um....whos display pic were u refering 2?? And yes, cheap tamagotchis are stupid evil little cokrotches! lol

there are some stores selling rip-off versions here.. i cant get most of my friends to get a tamagotchi connexion because (they say) its too expensive ($16.99) copared to fakes ($1.95) :lol:

I took mine to school the day after i got it and some kids (i'm in midd. school by the way) started saying they were dumb and useless until i let them play now evryone in my school has one and my friend list is full to max. :rolleyes: oh yeah Wally Mart sold out where I live. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back