Tamagotchis arn't getting sold often!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF THEY PUT THE PRICES DOWN MABYE PEOPLE WOULD BUY REAL ONES

CAUSE ONE :kuribotchi: IS $25.00

AND TWO :( :p IS $40.00

DER!!!!!

were i live almost every1 byes it ,some people have more than 5 i have a friend that has 7

wow thats a lot:O

i have v-1 and v-2

i could buy a ketai mayB they will be intrested hmmmm :eek:

My sister and I got six of our cousins(boys and girls)into tamas!

Two of them both have V.2s, two others want V.2s, one has a V.1, and the last one just got a V.2 for her birthday(from us)! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wacko: :wacko: :D

Even if tamas aren't getting sold often, I don't care as long as I can still buy them. Tamas rule and I will be a fan and caretaker forever!!! :ph34r: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: We need to get more people to like tamagotchis because at stores they are selling fake tamagotchis and they are buying more of those!!Tell more people about tamagotchis so they could buy more.I just feel sad seeing that there is full rows of tama games in stores.SO HELP US PEOPLE!!!!! :rolleyes:
Learn the differnce between "need" and "want". You can't force a person to get into Tamagotchis. Alot of people don't like virutal pets. It's called opinon. No one likes being forced to do something that they don't like. If you want someone ot get into something, suggest it to them, don't force.

I like Tamas, but I don't love them. I get bored with them easily and I rather play my video games, work on my novel or role play with my friends.

www.glittermagic.piczo.com

go look on it cos its SO brill!

tell every1 about it plz and ya boyfrend will kizz ya on the 13th of every month

but if u hv no boyfrend u will get the hottest in town!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my topic accually. I have 2 accounts. But I never use the dolphin one. Anyway, who bumped up this old topic? I made this topic a LOOOOONG time ago. ...So there's where it was..... :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back