tamagotchi's at shcool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you bring tamagotchi's to school

• totally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• sometimes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1 time a week

• never

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you bring your tama to school you can get in a lot of truble but if you leave it at home on pause it could die. i bring mine to school and i dont get in truble because i dont show it to teachers. so bring it if you want but dont let the teacher hear it or see it :furawatchi:

I'm homeschooled! :rolleyes: So luckily I don't have to worry about it! :unsure:

I bring mine so I can connect with friends. :unsure:

ps: Ya, I am in sixth grade too but I have seven teachers. :wacko:

dont hate cuz im beautiful, hate cuz your boyfriend thinks i am :rolleyes:

my teachers dont care they even like them and ask me to make them do something cool :rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :angry:

I do and I check on them every so often, when the teaches aren't looking. The ones that have caught me, didn't care and just laughed.

I'm right now at lunch (In the cafeteria) and their right beside me.

i dont bring mine in any more...i used to though......i dont want to take the risk of losing them or getting them confiscated.... :angry: :angry: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
:( :blink: I bring mine to school every day because I'm home schooled. I just pause them when I need to learn one of my school lessons then unpause when I'm done and just check on them every no and again while I'm doing the work! I think the best thing about being home schooled is that you can get done alot sooner than school, school! Not that home schoolers don't have the same work and responsabilatys as puplic or private schoolers!We realy have to work harder because every one expects us to be smarter or something but realy the only differance is we do it at home and we can get done quicker( plus no cafateria food! :mellow: )

:( :blink: I bring mine to school every day because I'm home schooled. I just pause them when I need to learn one of my school lessons then unpause when I'm done and just check on them every no and again while I'm doing the work! I think the best thing about being home schooled is that you can get done alot sooner than school, school! Not that home schoolers don't have the same work and responsabilatys as puplic or private schoolers!We realy have to work harder because every one expects us to be smarter or something but realy the only differance is we do it at home and we can get done quicker( plus no cafateria food! :mellow: )
Most schools don't have cafeteria food. We either bring our own lunches, or go home/out for lunch. Anyways, I don't bring my Tamagotchi's to school because they are not as popular as they used to be.

-DarkCore

Most schools? Actually, many schools across the country have cafeteria food :mellow:

Tamagotchis aren't banned at my school, but my mom won't let me take mine. Besides, if I could take mine, I wouldn't. They are very distracting, and I fare well in school without tamagotchis, compared to last year, when I started the whole tama craze at my school and I was having problems paying attention to work.

That's just me though.

Exactly.

Across the country. You live in the United States, and I live in Canada. Things are very different. Anyways, if I did bring my Tamagotchi's, I would never keep them in my desk. Theres alot of theft.

-DarkCore

i always take mine 2 skool mi teachers arent bothered as long as the sound is turned off i left mine on mi desk in english once n wen i went bk 2 get them mi english teacher was sat at HER desk playin wiv them it was sooo funny !! :unsure: :mellow: :furawatchi: <_<

i always bring mine 2 skool and hook mine on my belt loop untill recess.the cafatera food at my skool is awsome! and i get to conect with my bff sammy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back